Found out that my ex is going to be a couple with friend's ex he slept with

minigirl1997

So the other day everything was good then out of the blue he told me that he didn't want nothing to do with me and I found out by one of his friends that he stole money from me and he's basically been using me. We were suppose to be just taking it slow but not anymore on top of that he ended up sleeping with his friends ex who lived next door. He had never admitted to stealing money from me and he thinks that I believe he is a liar and a thief which he is. I'm so hurt he flipped the script on me and he just got a job and before he didn't I had to help him out. I'm hurt in a way but simply because I thought I was stupid for thinking he would not do the things he did like Use me and he did. So what should I do? I blocked him and told him after all the times that I said I was done I am finally done. He's guilt tripped me so many times and even said he was in love with me but how can you be in love with someone who u stole from? He claims the girl and him had history before his friend did but when I met him he said one thing he wouldn't do is mess around with his friends girls and he did! But he said hiS friend stole her from him. And they broke up because he's been cheating on him

Unfortunately scam artists are charmers so their slight of hand has nothing to do with anyone being stupid. Cheating, lying and stealing? Yes block him go no contact and change your locks sever anything to do with him.

What was he stealing and how was he going about it? Did he access your accounts or rifle through your things?

I believe he is a liar and a thief which he is. I thought I was stupid for thinking he would not do the things he did like Use me and he did. I blocked him and told him after all the times that I said I was done I am finally done.

]

He not only robbed you, he said he doesn't want anything to do with you. With that being said, where's the confusion?

Yes he did and this in not the only time he's done it. He has done it another time and swore he had intentions to pay it back . This Tim he had his friend do it and had his friend give me a bs story

He not only robbed you, he said he doesn't want anything to do with you. With that being said, where's the confusion?

Exactly, so why are you asking what to do? It seems like it's pretty much settled already. You do nothing. Don't contact him, don't contact his friends anymore, etc. I wouldn't even bother trying to get your money back because that ain't going to happen. He solved the problem for you by leaving.

Ok I understand no contact or anything and I know I'm screwed about the money but the fact that he wanted to kinda split things off with me over a girl he slept with that was his friends? How can I go about that? In a way I'm over it but at the same time I'm disgusted

Archived