I gave him my number

CSNY

I gave him my number,

and he told me to go ahead and write him what's on my mind, when I'm not busy. I made the mistake, of mentioning the line would be busy from a certain time. Not what I meant to happen, and kind of what I meant to happen at the same time.

I am only 30 years old, and have had a history of mental illness issues, and intimacy is a hard thing for me. If I was really serious about him calling/texting me, I wouldn't have mentioned the line would be busy. lol, but at the same time, wanted to let him know ?

Anyway, I'm taking this slow (and dying to have him call me at the same time). I have his address. I already replied to one thing. Not sure if "write me" means, in the mail (snail mail), or anywhere. Most likely anywhere. I know I get giddy, when I see his handwriting

Anyway, I'm at a point where I feel I shouldn't be talking about this. He's always been the one, the only boy where I didn't want much advice, from anyone, didn't want to be told "what to say", or "what do I say"...

Just wanted to leave it between me and him, and see where it goes.

So with that being said. I should probably delete this.... but, I'm gonna post it and pray for the best, and if I ever am in the relationship, then I will def back off (or maybe then), it would be more appropriate. To talk about it. More.

Archived