Heavy clotting period. 4 days after it finished I started another period

aedmonds

My "period" started on the 10th of this month. 5 days earlier, except the first day and a half all it was was spotting when I wiped. The whole "period" was weird. Not normal period cramps. They were worse, had way more clots than usual and it was so damn heavy!!!! I would have a tamp in for less than a half hour and I would go check and blood on my liner and all the way down the dang string!. Cramping was in the lower low part of my belly. And usually to the left side. This "period" happened til about the 16th or 17th. Now yesterday the 22nd. I started what an actual period feels and looks like! What in the is going on!?. I got testing done last night as I was scared thinking for sure what happened a week ago was a miscarriage (in the clots I had seen I had noticed clots that looked like almost liver. Grayish in colour and most definitely not blood). They took a blood test and urine test and both are negative. My ultra sound is not until the 7th of Sept. Has anyone else dealt with this?? The doc was like it could be a cyst. I looked up symptoms of the cysts and NOTHING looks like what I am going through. I looked up why would I have two periods in a month and results came out looking like a cryptic pregnancy. Or ectopic pregnancy. Am I gunna die?!! Rofl just kidding but has anyone had any thing similar??

Could be the result of cysts or fibroids. I had horrendous periods, due to my endometriosis - in the end, I couldn't leave the house for the first two days. I was using a super tampon and heavy duty pad every hour. UGH!

Make certain you keep your iron levels up. You do not need to become anaemic like I did.

Archived