I became so needy when she got busy and she broke up with me

toxigon

To sum it up, we have been 3 years together 2.5 of them are engagement, she 22 I am 29, I told her to escape the country than I will follow, and that's what she did but I had no choice anyway cuz her mom was taking her or forcing me to marry her right at that moment when I was not financially stable, but we love each other so much and we chased each other, jealous and needy to each other on every moment, the physical attraction we both had and agreed that it never happened in our lifetimes, than I told her that I was financially ready after 6 months of long distance, and I told her to come here back, she did come back and stayed in a friend house while I was getting the house ready.

in the 4 first days after I picked her up in the airport she was fine and we kissed and all and happy and both cant wait to marry, anyway there was bad influence woman started teaching her that love is not everything and that I call too much and that I am not really a man, than she started complaining that I should stop calling till she do, but that was new to me, I started chasing and asking why this change, and she said she is busy helping other woman, I was depressed therefore my family called her and said if I did anything wrong, she started crying and told them that I wont leave her alone, and that I stress her an accuse her that she is cheating cuz she is busy "I did but it was me asking for confront" she said he doesn't trust me and she called the engagment off.

I called her for 2 days she wont answer, it was appearnt that she is keeping busy and crying at night to get over me, than she talk to me and I told her that I am sorry and i will never do it again, and that I was mistaken and than she ask for space, I couldn't stand I was in panic mode and called many times, than she said she doesn't hate me but mad at me and leave her alone and if she forgive me she be back, few days after she was lets be friends, I pretended to be fine but was dying, than I fall apart and begged and pleaded and told her how much she mean and that I would do anythin ti get her back.

I kept begging for a month and gave her a huge ego boost and she became rude, cold and even laugh while I cry, and even told her that she is my soulmate and that she will evantually come back and that I will wait forever, anyway I got tired of chasing her, decided to go no contact, so I said I will wait forever and went no contact, after 2 days she send me text on whatsapp.

Hi and happy late birthday I didn't wish you hbday 2 days ago just so you know how I felt when u forgot mine.

I am not coming back to you I just feel sorry

I wish you happy life

I am sorry if I hurt you

you are a great guy

take care and goodbye

So I panicked but I wont do the same mistake again, I replied short 2 messages

I am at job, it's ok I am fine now. I can get any girl I want but now I am working on my self.

Don't feel sorry for me I am a man, my job is fine, health is fine and life is fine, you take care too "flower emoji".

She read but didn't say anything, so now I will continue no contact, and hope that I left and impression that I am fine to delete the begging, and hope she start missing me in few weeks, I know for a fact that she love me but lost attraction cuz of my begging, she might start dating if not already and I litterly don't care beacause I am confidant no one will treat her better, I refused to take back my gifts and money cuz I know for a fact that she still at friendhouse and broke, and litterly I loved her uncondetionally not that I care for money or anything from her.

The girls loved me so hard for 3 years, I loved her too, we had fights but we ended up hugging and crying and promising to never happen and each is blaming him self, the girls around her made a joker out of me, but guess what they are not married and one of them is married and cheating husband for money, how she like their lifestyle and wanna be the same?

Anyway I wanna know what are my chances, did anyone ever begged as hard as I did, bought gifts, been doormate for weeks and than got ex back? remember it was a long term relationship and she told me she know how its hard to breakup but she lost feelings for me cuz I begged, she was like I just wanted space but now I don't want you, after she said that we had an argument how its no one is fault and is a misunderstanding that I realized it was like we both are still together, she crashed and said I love you but I am not gonna be with you.

This is really confusing, I decided to do no contact to heal just in case she wont be back, and I guess she dont give a ***** but I know she is in pain and guilt, and that she is confused, I will give her and me time to heal, than try in 1 month?

and guys I made a list of 10 things she complained about and working on them, first thing is being needy, I proofed it by respecting her decision and go no contact and that means I am controlling my emotions, but it really hurt in the morning.

Move on, time is the only help you got, no contact and remember:

Its call a break up cause its broken

You are the sum of your experiences learn from them

Time and no contact... Love is a chemical drug in ur brain, you need time to let it go

Whats meant to be will be

You can only work on yourself

Move on, time is the only help you got, no contact and remember:

Its call a break up cause its broken

You are the sum of your experiences learn from them

Time and no contact... Love is a chemical drug in ur brain, you need time to let it go

Whats meant to be will be

You can only work on yourself

yes I am passively moving on till I lose hope, my guts tells me she will be back and she love me but surrounded by ego and gigs, might happen in years but by that time I wanna live normally, I am so addicted and in love, and I have dreams at night of reuniting, and I worry about her alot, what she will do, how she will survive without my support, if she will be played, I wanna be there when she is sad, but she is avoiding the friendship also, which means she is still have feelings and forcing her self to forget, if you love something let it go, if it's back its yours forever, that's what I am doing now.

What were the 10 things she complained about? Good idea to go no contact for now.

Hi and happy late birthday I didn't wish you hbday 2 days ago just so you know how I felt when u forgot mine.

I am not coming back to you I just feel sorry

I wish you happy life

I am sorry if I hurt you

you are a great guy

take care and goodbye

Is it OK in this forum to exchange Skype to support each other, I promised her not to get family involved so I have 0 support. And frankly all I get from friends is plenty of fish theory. I want to share thoughts with ppl in my situation. So I stopped talking about it to anyone for her cuz she is right, despite that fact that she share with bad friends and do what they ask her.

This sounds like you two are very incompatible and she thinks it's over because of these issues. What does she mean by 'work harder' and 'not treat her bad'?

Don't be annoying

Quit smoking

Work harder

Stop getting family involved

Not treat her bad

Listen to her

Stop being jealous

Take care of my health

Cuz I have been sick for 6 months and couldnt move out of bed cuz of nausea and stomach issues, than after that I didn't find a job, but she don't believe me and say I am lazy, but I was waking up from bed and travelling miles and puking even I am sick to secure her a life, she said she believe me but she lost the love.

Treat her bad means that about everytime she do wrong, like one time she planned to buy some papers behind my back from a guy, one time she flirted with a guy on facebook and I found out I called her bad names, but she cried and begged to never do it again, so I forgiven her and was nice and made it up to her for what I said and she said we are fine, after breakup she pulled all things even that I really made it up to her, I litterly paid bills forcefully she didn''t ask or want, I took her hospital many times and even carried her, she always tell me that she love me and that I take care of her even better than her dead father, I always played the rule of protector, lover, her man and she was my woman, that all gone cuz of my begging and pleading, now I am a whimp to her, but it was out of love not insecurity, I am really handsome and I had no problem getting girls, was dumped before but had no problem they came back and I already move on in a week and never chased, this girl I shared with her and gave her everything me.

it was never a one sided relationship she had to chase me for a month, I liked her but I didn't be with her cuz I had a gf and I didn't want to cheat, when that gf broke up with me I came to her and was happy from first day, she told me she never dreamed of having me, out of her league and a dream come true, cuz litterly there was 4 other girls chasing me at job, we worked together, and I am sure she love me now, but forcing her self to move on using the ego boost from my begging, I wonder if it will fade and she be back after gigs, she told me that she don't trust me and think I will trap her after marriage, but that was never my wish.

But going on and on about how handsome you are. how you can get any girl. how women are after you, etc. does sound desperate and insecure. It sounds like you are unwilling to address the issues she complained about.

I didn't know what to say, is that reversible. I didn't want to look desperate.
But going on and on about how handsome you are. how you can get any girl. how women are after you, etc. does sound desperate and insecure. It sounds like you are unwilling to address the issues she complained about.

I addressed and she said she know I can do it. As I did all of them even got a better job, but she said she don't know what she want. And she wanna sort her life on her own and don't wanna drag me in her issues. Keep in mind that she act normal, hangout with ppl like I never happened.

I think my best shot is if she contact me again during no contact, but I wonder how I will react, I will stick around here and learn more, I want to grow mature out of this breakup so at least when she come back I will be my self not an emotional wreck, I need to learn more, to be better next time, I will be the best version of me and hope she come back.

Congrats on quitting smoking, its a tough habit. And one that 99% of nonsmokers hate, so will open your dating pool quite a bit. The advice you've been given is spot on. No contact is the only way from here on out. I would advise against talking or getting together if she reaches out, as much as you will want to.

Congrats on quitting smoking, its a tough habit. And one that 99% of nonsmokers hate, so will open your dating pool quite a bit. The advice you've been given is spot on. No contact is the only way from here on out. I would advise against talking or getting together if she reaches out, as much as you will want to.

Is that useful to get her back or just to move on?,

Thanks but there is one issue, I am paying her internet bills still cuz she can't afford it, is paying bills during no contact give her hope that she can always find me as a doormate, I find it no useful and not kind of absence, she is using the internet I pay to talk to her mom and flirt for sure as she got back into her guy friends for ego boosts and flirts. if she want nothing to do with me than I spouse I have to stop paying it right? and I wont be able to inform her cuz it will break no contact.

I pretty much want to love and give unconditionally even if she dont want me back but that will just make me miss the chances of having her back right?

My guts tell me pay, but I lost her for listening to my guts -.- this is hard.

Absolutely don't be a doormat and keep paying her bills. Agree if she won't be your gf no less spouse why pay her bills? Text her what day you will stop paying, however. Let her or her family or new bf pay for that.

I am paying her internet bills still cuz she can't afford it, is paying bills during no contact give her hope that she can always find me as a doormat.
Absolutely don't be a doormat and keep paying her bills. Agree if she won't be your gf no less spouse why pay her bills? Text her what day you will stop paying, however. Let her or her family or new bf pay for that.

I agree, and I wont have to inform her, she will figure out on her own, she proposed to give it back or pay me for the contract and I said no she can keep it, but I didn't say I will pay it but she know I do, she would pay the bills alone if I give her the password, but giving her the password means giving her a contract worth 1000USD, and who is she joking by sell it to her, she don't really have any money or job, if I give the password that's even worst than paying bills, what I meant she cant afford = she can't afford subscribing in a contract.

I think we can see if her new whimp can afford it if she have any, I am not needed for her anyway.

3th day of no contact, I woke up in panic and suicidal thoughts almost sent her an SMS begging but I hold my self, I want her back badly, how can she just turn off her emotions I wanna move on this is so painful, is it true that if she loved me, she will be back after she feel no more guilt and heal up?

Archived