Im sorry. Is it your baby on the way? He chose some other girl i dont even like. Shes no good for him i dont think she even loves him. I think he just chose her cause she is more athletic, easy, or maybe cause she has money. Doesnt matter how many tears I cry...

Hey man. Don't ever say sorry for venting. Ever.

Ever ever.

But yeah I feel you. It's 4:49 in the UK and I've just been up all night gaming with my friends on Skype it's end of the academic year so it helped me kill time. If I didn't do that I would be feeling the exact same as you. Just knowing that they're doing something else without you is what stings for me.

And Gloworm similar situation, I don't know who my ex is with but I can only imagine judging by all the people she used to hang out with.

We've all just gotta try keep ourselves busy or at least not thinking about these things.

Last Fri. night, my on again, off again ex. and I were snuggling on the couch. After a week of us being 'off'. He had his arm around me....and I was happy.

By Sunday he couldn't stand me (again) and when I asked him to put his arm around me...he said...'can't I just SIT HERE?'

He'd been sitting/sleeping there all day, while I was waiting to go somewhere for a walk.

All he really wanted was for me to leave. He got his 'sex' Friday night...NOW LEAVE.

So I left....and I haven't heard from him since.

That night he 'liked' his previous gf's fb page pic.

Yep....someone he saw for a total of almost 2 months...dumped her...got back with me...and now probably TRYING his damndest to get back with her.

I hate weekends. But going out of town tomorrow to go kayaking. Gonna paddle 15 miles on Sunday.

2 1/2 years ago...I did it with him. sucks.

Archived