so confused. can anyone explain?

I'm 25 and female. I have been in a relationship for 3 years and only ever been with guys. My boyfriend I don't see for like 7 months in a year as he works away, beginning of this year, a couple of weeks before I was due to see him I started feeling like maybe I didn't care if he cheated on me (because that was always a fear of mine while he was away) but I know for sure I would be hurt if he did. It was a strange feeling. I started fantasising about girls a lot while masterbating, and then it became more and more and I started to worry if I was actually a lesbian. I don't find girls attractive when I'm walking down the street etc, it's just when I'm masterbating. I love my boyfriend more than anything. I just spent 5 months with him and didn't want him to leave again. But he has a high sex drive and comes pretty quickly so most times I don't orgasm. Am I lesbian or bi? Or is it just a fantasy? I'm scared if I was to act on it, it would turn out I enjoyed it more and I would turn lesbian, but I don't want to act on it and I don't want to leave my boyfriend. While I was with him I never thought about girls, but now he's gone again it's started again. I'm so confused. If anyone can help me.

• 1 year later...

Archived