She follows me around the gym

taxi10

I have been going to the gym for the last 2 years and it seems that there is a particular girl who follows me around. whenever Iam on a treadmill doing my speed workouts ( iam long distant runner), there she is running on the treadmill next to me. I have also noticed even if someone else is using the treamill next to mine, she will select a bike facing me.

I have also seen that she comes to the gym with a guy and don`t know whether he`s her family member or her boyfriend. Iam confused !!

I have been going to the gym for the last 2 years and it seems that there is a particular girl who follows me around. whenever Iam on a treadmill doing my speed workouts ( iam long distant runner), there she is running on the treadmill next to me. I have also noticed even if someone else is using the treamill next to mine, she will select a bike facing me.

I have also seen that she comes to the gym with a guy and don`t know whether he`s her family member or her boyfriend. Iam confused !!

Can you change the time you go to the gym so you wouldn't have to bump into her?

Have you ever engaged her in conversation?

She's interested, but shy or cautious. Next time she gets on the bike or the treadmill next to you start a conversation. Ask who the guy is she comes in with as part of that convo, keep it relaxed and friendly. You won't know if you don't speak up, so check it out. And you're at the gym, it's a perfect setting to talk about mutual topics.

Thorshammer, if I saw you at the gym, I'd be eying you, too! But I'd do it from afar...

Thanks, but i have started to wear big shirts and avoid everyone at the gym. I train heavy now, and i dont want to see someone looking at me while im doing my errrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh face. I dont want a booger or drool coming out and having someone staring at me while im pressing heavy weights.

Thanks, but i have started to wear big shirts and avoid everyone at the gym. I train heavy now, and i dont want to see someone looking at me while im doing my errrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh face. I dont want a booger or drool coming out and having someone staring at me while im pressing heavy weights.

Lol! The girls at my gym are so stuck up, I don't think they'd give anyone the satisfaction of knowing they are eyeing them. I've caught a few looks from this one cute girl, next time I catch her doing it, I am approaching.

But she's the only cute girl I actually see doing it. But I get a lot of dudes shamelessly checking me out. Like almost every day. So frustrating it can't be hot girls lol

Lol! The girls at my gym are so stuck up, I don't think they'd give anyone the satisfaction of knowing they are eyeing them. I've caught a few looks from this one cute girl, next time I catch her doing it, I am approaching.

But she's the only cute girl I actually see doing it. But I get a lot of dudes shamelessly checking me out. Like almost every day. So frustrating it can't be hot girls lol

we are just waaaaaay more discreet than you guys. not a single ass goes by me without being checked out. I can even measure wee-wees in a glance (and I'm hardly ever wrong). and yet, most guys would never be able to tell... #madninjaskills

besides, girls are taught to be modest and never display their sexual interest as guys do. don't expect cat-calling from girls in a middle-upper class environment, because it just won't happen.

we are just waaaaaay more discreet than you guys. not a single ass goes by me without being checked out. I can even measure wee-wees in a glance (and I'm hardly ever wrong). and yet, most guys would never be able to tell... #madninjaskills

besides, girls are taught to be modest and never display their sexual interest as guys do. don't expect cat-calling from girls in a middle-upper class environment, because it just won't happen.

Yeah you girls really are discreet! I very rarely notice any of ya'll checkin' me out lol. When I check a girl out, I try to be discreet about it myself. Especially because hot girls are so used to it and already have inflated egos, I refuse to give THEM the satisfaction! XD

Hehe, this is too funny! Wow you've got skills if you can accurately discern package size through clothing, lol

I used to go to this gym and discreetly check-out one of the trainers. I was too shy to do anything about it, and also secretly hoped he never noticed me because I was terrified of him approaching me when I was all sweaty and intense in a work-out, because I would have been self-conscious about how I looked. So OP, if you are serious about approaching her, maybe don't do it the moment you see her looking at you, maybe just wink and smile, but then stick around after your work out and wait for her, approach her after she has had a chance to change and freshen-up a bit. Might be more comfortable for her that way. Just a thought.

So.. they liked me for my huevos?

Yeah.. that makes sense...

Archived