● I need your help and advice,I broke up with my Girlfriend for 2 weeks now....

ABrokenHeart

● I need someone's help and advice,I broke up with my Girlfriend for 2 weeks now,My heart is broken and I'm thinking about her a lot,You see she lied to me and she keeps going behind my back and talking to her ex-boyfriends and tells me she hasn't and I just don't think I deserve to be lied to and to be going behind my back.

● I treated her like a princess,Bought her lovely jewellery,Took her out to the best restaurants,Ran romantic baths,Candles,flowers,rose petals the lot her,Made her breakfast in bed,I was always super nice to her and making sure she was okay and if she had a problem I would sort it out for her and when she was on her period,I even went out of my way and walked 50minutes to the shop and bought her Ben and jerrys ice cream,magazines and a DVD to help her and so so so much more stuff for her.

● I'm just sad that it had to come down to this,She had her 18th party yesterday and she looks so happy in the photos and putting up status's saying it was the best time of her life and thanks so much to her friends and family,I did everything for this girl and it breaks my heart literally in 2.I put so much into the relationship and she took it and destroyed us by lying and deceiving me and I just need someone's advice and help on how to get through this time.

●Her other EX-Boyfriend from years ago is commenting on her birthday pictures saying "Nice pic" and she says "Thank you x" This EX CHEATED on her,LIED to her so many times and shes still nice as hell to him,I don't understand I did so much for her

Thanks for your advice.

Welcome to ENA, ABrokenHeart.

Im sorry you are going through this rough time. But is a stage in life and its not an easy one to overcome.

The harsh reality is that all that you did no longer matters. You two are not together anymore and now is the time to focus on yourself. Before you had to worry about the two of you and your relatioship. Right now, its all about you and your hability to recover from this.

For you to overcome this you must focus on things that are good for you by not reminnd yourself of her. Dont look at her Facebook or any other social network where she post things about her. Its time to let her go. With the pass of time you will feel less pain. You did everything right and take consolation in that. You did your best but the relationship still broke apart. You and her didnt work out, it was a team effort that didnt work out. Remember that!

Its a good time in your life to think about what happened and to shape your future. Learn from this. Take all the experience this taught you to build a better and more interesting personality.

Stay strong and move on!

Best of luck to you!

she sounds like she is immature and full of drama, and fairly young. Just because she is putting up statuses of how great her life is, doesn't mean it is.

You should delete her from facebook, and stop keeping an eye on what she's doing. Stop talking to her.

You don't want to be in a relationship with her, maybe you shouldn't be.

My ex, would contact her ex, and I accidentally found out. Called her out on it, and she said she'd stop. Regardless though, I always held a little doubt. After we broke up, I bet she got in touch with her EX again. (after 3 years of being with me)

You initiated the breakup because deep down you knew she wasn't the one for you.. and that's not even including her cheating etc. The fact is, sounds like she wasn't appreciative of your efforts in the relationship and your treatment. She obviously didn't love you as deeply as you did her. It doesn't matter if she's talking nicely to her ex's. She didn't treat you well, so you have to put it all out of your mind now. Move on and find someone that treats you as well as you do them.

Sorry to hear she was doing that crap. All you can do is be happy you found out now and not when you guys were married with kids. She might have been hot, the sex may have been awesome, but the emotional baggage from an unfaithful, disrespectful girlfriend overcomes all of that. I still think about my ex. We broke up after five years a year ago. its hard losing a best friend. Life does go on. I've just recently been putting myself back out there and I can say its helped me tremendously. its good to have another focus. Pick up a new hobby. I started skating again and play a nerdy trading card game called magic. Definitely don't ever get on her facebook unless you want to be disappointed. Shell purposefully post things for you to see. Unfriend her and block her if you're serious about moving on. I, as well as many others, support your decision to break it off with this chick. She clearly has issues if she's messing around with other guys. Some women can't be entertained by one man. Those women are called hoes.

Okay, first off, this is not your fault. You didnt say how long you two were dating, but perhaps you never really had her. That you were a rebound or just there until the X came back or they never stopped in contact with one another. How you treated her had nothing to do with her talking to your X. You are doing what a great girl wants so dont change no matter who tells you otherwise. There is a difference between treating someone great and being a doormat. You didnt sound like a doormat. You can give your girl your heart or your money, but never both.

There could be hundreds of reasons why she did what she did, so to ask why she did these things to you would be too many to list. But she is only 18 and doing what an 18yr old does or perhaps she is not ready for what you have to offer. You were taught how to love, problem is that she was probably not at your level, and thats fine, let her go and the right girl will come around. And if the next girl is not it, then the one after that. Truth is you will date many girls to find the right one for you and the right girl could enter your life tomorrow or next year or next decade, you never know.

And in my opinion you probably never really had her heart, you had her attention, but this X has her heart. It is possible to make no mistakes and still lose, its life and you just have to accept that people will do stupid things like that. Chalk this one up to learning. How long did you two date before you treated her like a princess? Some girls like the chase, some girls like romance, some girls dont like predictability and some like a guy to be consistent. Youll have to find the one that fits you. She was not it.

So what you do is just delete all text, emails, and box anything that reminds you of her. Throw the pictures away, delete them or just move them on your computer and make it so hard for you that you just dont accidently view them. dont follow her on FB or twitter or whatever, dont ask her friends about her, dont talk to her family, and make an effort to let her go. She will think of you and miss you from time to time, and youll get texts from her now and then, and no need to reply, she made her decision long ago where her heart is.

know youll be fine.. Its her loss..not your fault..youll meet the right girl for you

Archived