My boyfriend asked me to dress him like a girl!!!

I have been seeing a lad for 5 months. I moved in with him quite quickly after us getting together due to other personal issues.

I really really love him to bits and at first I thought he was really metro, he works with cars and is obsessed with anything to do with them. He is really pretty looking with an emo/ indie hairstyle and has a good sense of fashion shops from top man most of the time.

We have the best sex ever and he loves foreplay, sometimes we can be doing more fore play than sex. he can sometimes come 3 times in each sex session n we have sex maybe every 2 days. he's so affectionate passionate and loving really thoughtful but he can sometimes act quite feminine, especially when we are having sex sometimes when I look at him it freaks me out cus of his hair, body language and facial expressions he looks like a girl. he seems to like anal stimulation too and also if he sucks on my tongue he almost comes immediately.

Wat started all of this was on New Year's Eve he got absolutely annihilated we ended up going home pretty early, he tried it on with me, but I said no cus I was on..... he then said very very drunkenly "ok well then let's dress me up as a girl", INSTANT alarm bells what the **** was that about! I said no! He's then said" ok if that's not what ur into" he was so drunk I went to the bathroom to think about this....?then I went back into the bedroom and he was watching tv in the lounge, I tried to sleep but was concerned as to wat he just said to me.

wen he realised i was in the bed he finally came in tried to have sex n I said" no " angrily he ask if I was ok, n I explained wat he just said to me, he was so drunk he didn't even deny it!! he just said "why would I say that?" I then started to get angry n repeated wat he said.

he said the thought of wat he'd said tp me was making him feel sick, then we left it.

the next day I asked him about it via text and he rang me straight away and reassured me that there was nothing to worry about and was laughing about it n said he doesn't know why he said that but he must have ment it as a joke... I can't help but wonder tho still what do u guys think? He's always had pretty n confident girlfriends and has never really been single he's so so so tidy and really OCD bout his routine am I over reacting I can't really talk to any of my mates about it pleas help xx

So he wants to be dressed as a girl. That is a pretty normal kink as kinks go for a straight man. If you love him and the sex is great why not give it a shot? If it is completely not okay in your mind, let it go, he is probably completely mortified by your reaction and probably won't bring it up again.

So he wants to be dressed as a girl. That is a pretty normal kink as kinks go for a straight man. If you love him and the sex is great why not give it a shot? If it is completely not okay in your mind, let it go, he is probably completely mortified by your reaction and probably won't bring it up again.

wow. If that's normal for a straight guy, I am really out of touch.

Maybe there's something to it, maybe there isn't, but I would have to agree with Dizzy. My BF suggesting that would definitely bother me. But then again, maybe he was too drunk to realize what he was saying or maybe he suggested it as a joke?

Hmmm, good luck getting to the bottom of that.

No I don't think he is gay. If he is having great sex with you and has a history of girlfriend it seems very unlikely. He is just kinky. He might be into: link removed

Try talking to him about it. It might help if you both get a little drunk. It's not easy for some people to talk about there kinks. If you think you might be open to his give it a shot. If you don't want any part of it, it might be worth while telling him. For a lot of people kink is a very strong desire and it can be disheartening and feel like a very deep rejection if a partner isn't willing to try it.

wow. If that's normal for a straight guy, I am really out of touch.

It is not common but it is normal enough that it doesn't mean he is gay. Fetishistic cross-dressing is much more typical for straight men than gay man actually, and gay cross-dressers don't necessarily do it for sexual purposes.

Okay so u don't think he is gay?

Like the others say - nope, not at all. He is having lots of great sex with a girl and, like some other straight men, he gets turned on by the idea of wearing women's clothes at times. I don't see any reason to think he's gay.

is this really a normal thing for men to want to dress like a girl? X

Yeah. It's common. Not every straight man wants to do it (and nor does every gay man, of course) but it's not all that unusual.

I appreciate and respect everyone's opinions on the subject, but I still do not think it is normal for a man to want to dress in women's clothing.

Again, I may be old fashioned or out of touch, but yes, it would bother me if my man told me he was interested in doing that.

For me, that would be such a turn-off I could never sleep with him again. Different strokes.

• 1 year later...

its completely just a kink, don't worry about it.

coming from someone who also has the same thing, take my word from it that your boyfriend does not sound gay at all,

if you're not too freaked out by the whole concept, and one day you felt like you could indulge his fantasy, these desires are usually tied up with other kinks, Especially if he likes anal he probably would want to be a little dominated aswell, ask him about it.

so if you were feeling adventurous, I would say dress him up, get a nice little strapon then him like hes your girlfriend, maybe even tie him up with some scarfs or something/

hes obviously was worried about telling you, and I personally would never have the balls to tell my girlfriend so, i guess he is more man than me.

good luck,

better yet. if you really want to know the truth, dont talk about it for a few months, then one day stage a bet with him, and he loses he has to wear your panties under his trousers for a day, or has to wear a miniskirt and heels around the house or something similar, if he loses the bet, he probably wants to but he has the deniability of saying he doesnt want to, he is just honoring the bet he lost.

but dont go too hard on him because it did take a lot to tell you, and even if you dont want to do it, if you arent accepting, he will always feel like he is holding a secret from you, and take my word for it, thats a horrible burden to have to bear.

so if you were feeling adventurous, I would say dress him up, get a nice little strapon then him like hes your girlfriend, maybe even tie him up with some scarfs or something

I would be completely turned off by turned off by this! I would lose attraction for a guy who wanted to dress up in feminine clothes and be treated like a girlfriend in the bedroom. Polarity is a big part of sexual attraction for me, so my partner wanting to be like me or play with switching roles (feminine/masculine, submissive/dominant) is not my cup of tea.

That said, clearly there are women out there who are into it or are willing to explore it with their partners. I guess like any other kink, the key is finding partners who are open to it.

better yet. if you really want to know the truth, dont talk about it for a few months, then one day stage a bet with him, and he loses he has to wear your panties under his trousers for a day, or has to wear a miniskirt and heels around the house or something similar, if he loses the bet, he probably wants to but he has the deniability of saying he doesnt want to, he is just honoring the bet he lost.

This is excellent advice for any woman who has a CD partner and wants to gently encourage and convey acceptance to that aspect of her guy's sexual interest.

Not sure if the OP will be back, but if she is amendable to trying this out with her boyfriend this would be the best way to do it.

• 4 weeks later...

but dont go too hard on him because it did take a lot to tell you, and even if you dont want to do it, if you arent accepting, he will always feel like he is holding a secret from you, and take my word for it, thats a horrible burden to have to bear.

Pete you are great. Thank you I need more help on this subject. I need more information to make his fantasies reality however I want to be the one with the ideas and not ask him what would he like. It was crazy at first but much reading has help me on understand him. Now i kind of enjoy it i just want to give him what he is too shy to ask so i need to understand more and get ideas. Please

Thank you

Pete you are great. Thank you I need more help on this subject. I need more information to make his fantasies reality however I want to be the one with the ideas and not ask him what would he like. It was crazy at first but much reading has help me on understand him. Now i kind of enjoy it i just want to give him what he is too shy to ask so i need to understand more and get ideas. Please

Thank you

Archived