am i High Maintenance or anti-social! cant decide, i need help

Well honestly I think am becoming antisocial. I have like been ghosting and locked in my room just communicating with my posters lool weird I know. And I have more cyper friends than real friends. I have stopped speaking to my own cousin (surprising I know)she was my latest best friend. I dunno what to do. And I hate all boys, i think i want a man. I want to be bubbly and crazy again but I lost my mojo and I need help.i have pushed away alotta people recently and i think is all down to me being afraid of being disappointed at my high expectations of everything, especially friends and boyfriends. i have been single for 2 yrs and i sort of am losing contact with my 2 bestfriends. what do i do and am leaving college in one month.

You're going to experience a lot of disappointments in life and those are just a part of the program. Things are going to happen to you some days that are going to be great whereas other days, not so great. You will do yourself a tremendous disservice to lock yourself away from the world and the network that you have. And at this stage of your life, it's a small network that can enlarge by astonishing proportion, the choice is yours.

If you lived in Canada, I would have told you to post a picture and location and we could fix all of your problems very easily... depending on the picture of course lol...

Just get out there and have some fun... you are an 18 year old, acting like a 45 year old housewife with nothing to do... ugh...

well i go to college, whereby i go to my lessons then go home where i either watch movies, or just study. i stopped going out with mates because every friend i have either was two-faced or very mean towards me, like they would make me feel like an outsider for wanting to have a good time and they thought ama attention seeker. i am not being conceited or anything but to an extent i think they were jealous of me for being the centre of attention. Due to this i gave up on the whole idea of friendship, and meeting new people even though i like people. i just hate being hurt and disappointed.

Archived