Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 15 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the women about length and girth. Which do you prefer?

Demonblade

Question Question for the women about length and girth. Which do you prefer?

I'm a bit curious and I want to hear the opinions of the women on here. Which do you prefer in a guy when it comes to their penis size, length or girth/thickness?

SpaceGray
    I doubt it's about penis size alone. Good sex is a combination of fore play, and how you use what you've been given.

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    Ideally, it'd fit me without hurting me in any way. Whatever length that is.

I'm a 5 foot 3 girl...you do the math.

MollyElise
    Thats like asking what size glove people like and if they like the fingers long or short.

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    I really don't know why people ask this question. You can't change the size, you can't compromise, you can't "fix" yourself to conform to popular likes.

All you can do is find someone that finds your size perfect. Or, finds you great enough that the size isn't a problem.

The latter really isn't that bad of a situation.

My Advice

Women prefer a guy to be about 12 inches, and about 5 inches wide.

...jk.

Usually I hear seven in a half inches and slightly above average thickness is the best. The size of the inside of her is going to be a major factor in what she prefers.
    Last edited by My Advice; 02-02-2009 at 04:27 PM.

High5girl
    Bronze Member
    If I was able to request the perfect penis size to fullfill my needs perfectly...I'd go with longer and thinner. I'm not that crazy about anything under 6 inches in length. Makes it harder to reach my G-spot when a man is under 6 inches. I'm happy with 6.5 inches thru 7.5 inches. My pending/future b/f is 8 inches in length. I'm not complaining. I think anything longer than that would be somewhat uncomfortable.

Girth? It's more about length with me. If a man is too wide, it makes oral slightly more difficult.

Every woman has their preferance when it comes to size. Some like them bigger and others don't care.
    If a man was on the smaller side, it wouldn't stop me from dating him, but it might take alittle more effort getting me to "o"

delicous
    5 inches to 6 1/2 a little thick..

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    I was once with a guy who has a pretty long one, but it was also pretty thin. It made it really easy to go down on him, which was great for me. I hate having to go down on big, thick ones to the point where I gag. I only have a small mouth!

When it comes to actual sex, I think an average combination of both. One or the other just doesn't feel right to me.

High5girl
    Bronze Member
    Ditto Dragon Lady....I agree with the oral part b/c I too, have a smaller mouth. And ditto again for saying
    "When it comes to actual sex, I think an average combination of both. One or the other just doesn't feel right to me. "

I couldn't agree more.

Page 1 of 15 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
I feel violated
I'm sorry if this is too much for people to read but it's not something I'd dream of talking to anyone about in person and I don't know where else to
My boyfriend will hardly have sex with me or show affection!
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months. We have been hook up party friends for 10 years. The reason we
Relationship failing through lack of sex , after only 2 yrs
Hi . Not the best at putting words together but I will try . Basically I'm with my beautiful girlfriend of nearly 2 yrs now . We get on very well , I
Protection
So I am in this great relationship and we were both saving ourselves for marriage and one night we just kind of I guess well we didn't stay that way
Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice