The Happiest I've ever been....

Isnt it amazing how much can change in a year.....

This time last year I was battling depression really bad, self harming, letting me ex at the time walk all over me and hurt me time and time again, and spiraling out of control.

Well here I am now a year later I have my depression under control and have been off my medication for nearly 2 months. Its a great feeling to know that I was able to get through that, considering I thought the easy option was killing myself. I've also met my wonderful partner who has asked me to marry him I've known him a year now to, been dating 10 months I guess alot of people think its to soon. But everyone is supporting us through what we feel is the right thing for us, we're not rushing in to the marriage. We've both agreed that once he has finished his studies (1.5 years to go) then we will look at marriage. I still remember the day i met him like it was yesterday. I never believed in love at first sight til I met my future husband. Yes we have our good and bad days, but its each moment that i look at him and know i couldnt imagaine the rest of my life without him. take today for example its my 23rd Bday he worked til 7am this morning, come to my house and rang my mobile telling me to go out the front. I opened the door and he was standing there with flowers and the cutes little stuffed white tiger.... That made my day. All my birthdays had sucked, today was the best ever.

Apart from that I am a happier and more confident person, I still need to work on alot of stuff but hey doesnt everyone....

Anyways i should stop babbling on, just really want to thank everyone on here who has given advice to me in the last year or so.

Cass

Cassandra,

Congratulations on your achievements and I think it is wonderful that you are surrounded by such supporting people right now. It can take a lot to pull yourself out of situations like that, but you took them on... and won!

PRSOV