I'm not sure if this falls under this forum...

He has a tape of her destroying the tape...I do believe I said that correctly.

Ok then. I still think the parents should be investigating these alleged activities further. It was indicated in one of the replies, that they do not believe him? Why would they not believe and check into this situation?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know coollady....I'm only 23 and don't have kids yet....even though my fiance and I have SERIOUS baby fever....but there are a lot of things I see parents do that really make me look down to the ground and shake my head while thinking...how do you do it? I really feel for him and I think the worst thing in the world is telling your parents something like that, just to have them...not believe you....

At the same time, it really really makes me angry!!

yeah i am angry as well. they should have at least tried to find out what is going on instead of just ignoring it completely. i agree with randi, sit down with your parents when your sister is NOT home and talk to them. this way you will talk more openly to them. did you tell them you called the police a couple of times? did you tell them your uncle knew about this??

You parents are not respecting your wishes...

I suggest you find alternative living arrangements, even with your gf until you can seek someone responsible. School counsellor, family friend... and the police. This is a serious matter and she is going to continue to act like a freak until you take it properly into your own hands.

Clearly your parents cannot be trusted... They should at least be looking into the matter.

Sister and friends are in jail....uncle helped him prove it to his parents!

Check out the whole thread PR, you'll see from the first few posts...

I was following the whole time, I just got lost at the end

Looks like he is safe now which is great

If someone had done that to me I would call the law in. Just because you are a child does not mean that you have less rights as a human being. You are being abused...If your family are not there to help you email Ophrah or someone else with some power to stop what is happening to you.