"As masculine as myself"--And I Am a Girl.

You know i should really point out all of the spelling errors in your post. And as for what what you said about me, i asm not trying to figur anything out. I am just being random, and crap. I am a guy there fore i am allowed to act strang and do wired things ( thats not saying girls can't do that). Take Derik for exampel, he acts gay as hell, but i know he is not. So no i am not trying to hid anything or figure anything out. And i'll see you in the Morn. i also have no problem, with gays. I support Gay marridge, and all that stuff. I only hate gays when they try to recuit people.

You know i should really point out all of the spelling errors in your post.

Not that I'm nitpicking, but if you're going to nitpick about spelling errors, run a spell check through your own post before criticizing.

I'm assuming you guys know eachother? That you're the one the OP is talking about? Maybe you should talk this one out since it's now out in the open.

Hope it doesn't end in a falling out.

Maybe the fact that you probably keep bringing it up and hinting at the fact that you think he's more likely than not, gay?

I mean, if that is not a contributing factor to his cringing and/or lack of masculinity, I don't know what is.

Basically, whether her cringes or not, is open, closed, out of the closet or very hetero, it's really none of your business, even if he is a friend.

You actually sound quite close minded trying to label him as a homosexual because he is not as forthcoming as the typical "macho man".