Should I Tell Him???

I've met a guy, but have never had a boyfriend before, never been kissed any of that stuff. I've always been to shy or very protective of my heart.

Now I was just wondering if I should tell him that I've never had a boyfriend before?. I'm scared to tell him in a way because I don't want my telling him to scare him away. But I want to tell him. Is it a good idea?

Any advice? should I tell him?

Hi there,

How long have you been dating him? If you just met him and you haven't dated him at least 3 weeks then I would hold off on telling him. Nothing wrong with being honest, but you also don't want him to freak him out. Also, if it's a new relationship you should get to know him a bit better so that you know he won't make fun of you or something like that. You date him for awhile, you will know his character and whether you can trust him with such personal information--that probably makes you feel very vulnerable right?

Yeah, you should totally tell him. If he is a gentalman he will have a new found respect for you. I wish there were more girls like you that never fooled around with men in there youth. Im tired of falling for wemon who tend to get around. I hope your relationship will last over the years. Good luck

I agree with Sheyda, if he cares about you then it shouldn't make a difference to him. Tell him if you feel comfortable enough around him to talk about those kinds of things. If your dating or things look like there headed that way, then its especially important to get the truth out there. It will relieve some of the pressure and tension you are probably feeling and the way he reacts will tell you if he is truly right for you.