Well you all are getting bored with my ventings by now.

FYI and in case this would ever happen to you, I'll report it:

Today I received a harassing email via Yahoo calling me filthy names, stating that I'm cheating and if my husband doesn't that he does and that God sees my heart and will judge me for all the trouble I've caused. Duh. God will judge everyone. The "trouble you've caused" statement in the first email made me suspicious.

Trust me, these statements did not come from a Christian or person who loves or is trying to be like Christ anyway. They came from just the opposite yet the words had such religious content.

I forwarded them, full headers and all, to Yahoo abuse dept. as well as my husband. So if I'm cheating, we all know it by now. LOL. Being a tongue-in-cheek person with having a dry sense of humor, I wrote back saying my husband encourages it and will he be judged too, as well as would he (the sicko writing) like to join in on the fun. He responded "yes" my husband would be judged; then he wrote back saying something the "other guy" might say, very similar.

I then told him I reported it and would take legal action if necessary once it is traced. I also wrote the "other guy" (the cybersicko) and told him if he is sending harassing email, it's noted and reported.

It kind of sounded like that guy, BTW.

So, here is real cyber email abuse with an aggressive, hostile and who knows but violent intention afterall.

11Flower

I forwarded them, full headers and all, to Yahoo abuse dept. as well as my husband. So if I'm cheating, we all know it by now. LOL. Being a tongue-in-cheek person with having a dry sense of humor, I wrote back saying my husband encourages it and will he be judged too, as well as would he (the sicko writing) like to join in on the fun. He responded "yes" my husband would be judged; then he wrote back saying something the "other guy" might say, very similar.

11Flower

I know rhis is a serious issue and all, but i just found this very funny.

I got an email today apparently from YAHOO! and it was saying that my bank has asked if I would go on to yahoo to enter my ATM card number and PIN number... saying something about how banks say their clients are unable to use yahoo email so that is why we must enter out ATM and PIN number....

LIKE REALLY!!! anyone would enter any of that info online anywhere

For a while someone kept sending me pictures of naked guys into my hotmail adress. They kept changing names each time so blocking them was impossible. I just deleleted each one as soon as I found it. After 2 months or so the person stopped and hasn't sent an email like that since. Some people are just weird, and the internet is their playground to act out thier weird ideas. But fortunately we have delete buttons. Don't get too worked up about this. At least you don't have pictures of naked guys being sent to you.

Haaah haah haah! LOL, I L R A H A Y!

No naked guys, but if you had seen the email, well... some things connote nakedness whether or not there are photos of naked people.

Echh! Whoever got off to that one definitely has a voyeurism hangup.

But words can be as voyeuristic as seeing a photo sometimes.

Well, you could have posted the pictures up. I mean, it wouldn't have been your fault that some doofus took naked pics of himself and took the risk to send them.

Exhibitionism?

Was the guy a closet voyeurist or homosexual?

I mean, c'mon! Give me a break!

11Flower

• 2 weeks later...

Update on harassing email.

Yahoo sent me an email telling me they'd received all the information I'd sent and were definitely taking action on whoever did this. I still think it was the guy, and so does my husband think this.

I think he was mad because his girlfriend might be reading all about this here on e.notalone...that is if it was him. It sounded just like him and there were inflections and little cues only he might use.

So, Yahoo said they couldn't tell me as to what they'd actually do in such cases against someone doing this.

Does anyone else know?

I think I'll post this question as a new topic.

11f.