Miserable :( need advice

Jippy

My ex broke up with me 3 months ago after 5 years together we have a 3 year old daughter.

I have literally begged him with everything I have the last month not a good idea I no but I had to try.he constantly says no he was miserable together for years (never told me) but then says he stills love me but can't be with me.

98% of my texts he ignores but he is very angry and I can't understand why everytime I see him he blames me for everything no matter how much I say it takes 2 to make a relationship work.but then he does strange things like gets angry at what I put on facebook saying it looks like my life is great without him and nothing like what I say to him.he went through my phone a month ago when he came to pick up our daughter and although there was nothing in there I got in trouble again because there wa no crying messages to my friends.last weekend when he came to pick up our daughter we went into my room when I was packing her suitcase.I love this man with all my heart and I can't stop thinking about him it's literally destroying me.and then all these actions he does confuses me I just don't understand.I'm forcing myself now not to text him as I no it is just giving him an ego boost and hurting me more but it's so hard please no nasty comments I've never experienced pain like this

Seriously? He thought he had the right to look through your phone AFTER he broke up with you, found nothing, and was upset that he found nothing? And he's upset that you aren't crying publicly all over Facebook? I hope you see how ridiculous of him this is.

Was he always this angry or is this new since the break up?

I don't think there is much you can do to change his mind. A lot of people do what he did- stay quiet when he wasn't happy and then just up and leave one day. No relationship is perfect but you can't resolve problems if you don't express to your partner what is bothering you. Even if he did come back, the relationship is far from fixed.

I'm sorry you are going through this. Break ups suck. I hope you have family and friends you can turn to. Make sure he starts paying child support if he wasn't already. It gets better in time.

No he wasn't angry at all when we were together seems I'm just getting mixed signals and I can't heal I try to not think about him but it's all I do.we moved to a new area together a year ago and I have no1 here I'm looking for houses to go back to where I was before but it's hard to find a suitable one for pets etc so it is even harder on me he's moved back and in with friends.I just feel guilty now lime everything was my fault when I no it's not the case deep down he just up and left his family and god it hurts

Archived