club guys..worth trying or not?

xyzzzz

Usually i dont seek potential relationships at clubs at all but there is a guy i met at a club and he asked my number.Like 3 days later he texted me.The following days we just normally talked through texts and he behaves friendly.But sure he eventually wants to ask me out.

And my attitude towards this is in fact negative.I'm negatively preconceived about club guys and I'd much hesitate to even start being friends with them.So this one,who I dont really know,asked me out. Should I give it a try? Cons : Face not my ideal but not bad i guess. He works and I study. Other things I don't know yet.

Pros: Maybe he's nice...

not all club guys are the same, although it is hard to sift through to find a potential partner. just treat it as though he's a date you met else where. And get to know him as who he is, not him as a clubber. I'd go on the date, the worst that can happen is you have nothing in common, the best you could maybe be a potential match or at least very good friends

You may have met him at a club...but remember you were there too...so he could be saying you are a club girl! It is like any other person you meet anywhere else...you could have something in common and maybe not; they could just want sex with you and that's it, or maybe they are looking for a relationship. The only way you will know is if you go out with him on a date and see what happens.

Usually i dont seek potential relationships at clubs at all but there is a guy i met at a club and he asked my number.Like 3 days later he texted me.The following days we just normally talked through texts and he behaves friendly.But sure he eventually wants to ask me out.

And my attitude towards this is in fact negative.I'm negatively preconceived about club guys and I'd much hesitate to even start being friends with them.So this one,who I dont really know,asked me out. Should I give it a try? Cons : Face not my ideal but not bad i guess. He works and I study. Other things I don't know yet.

Pros: Maybe he's nice...

When you go to a club, you don't really have the expectation of meeting Mr./Mrs. Right, but honestly, you never know when and where you will meet the right person.

Just because this guy went/goes to clubs doesn't mean he's a bad person or he's just out to get laid. My sister met her husband at a club and they've been married close to 7-8 years now.

Some people go to clubs really just to have fun and yeah, maybe they meet a girl that they like.. just like any social events. I'd say in general I'd be hesitant about clubbing guys but you should definitely give it a try, without too much expectations of course. How did you met him? Randomly chatted? That is ok.. but if you guys were making out then he probably wanted something more.

Anyway, just go for it, make sure that the date is not somewhere quiet with limited number of people.. meet up for coffee for something.. you've got nothing to lose.

I don't get the problem with meeting guys out in pubs and clubs. If they really are total strangers and we have no mutual friends then I add them on Facebook and talk to them there for a while.

Just make sure you go out on your first date while your friends are out nearby and you'll be fine.

I know LOADS of people who have met their partners while out clubbing, I mean what's the difference? We all go clubbing so what's the difference between meeting that same guy out one night instead of on a dating site?

People is people is people. Doesn't matter where you meet 'em

Archived