Apparently I have eaten something that I am allergic to. I'm not sure what though. My throat feels funny like the uvula (the little pear shaped thing that hangs at the back of your throat) is swollen and my throat is swollen a bit.
All I had tonight was some salsa and chips and bread and baba gannoush. Not sure what is causing it.
My throat just feels funny and it's a bit hard to swallow. I have some Benadryl around and wonder if I take it, will it stop the swelling in my throat?
I'm ok, just feeling funny when swallowing and when I look at my throat with a flashlight and mirror, it seems the uvula is a bit swollen. When I swallow, I feel like I have a lump in my throat.
Or is this something that I would need to go to Urgent Care for?