so does she like me or not...

well i asked a girl out and she sent me an email saying (hey tony. yeah i like you.. but i dunno if i want a bf rite now. your hella cool n s*** so dont get me wrong. maybe things will be different later on tho k. i still luv you)

so wat do you think i know she doesn't want to go out w/ me right now but does she acctually like me or was she just putting me down easy????please some1 help

confused-tony

I think this is one of those issues where people can only advise based on experience but the vibes you've gotten from her are what should determine the interpretation. She said she liked you in the Email and if this girl is decent, she wouldn't have said it unles she meant it. Foget "easy let downs" if a girl doesn't feel the same, she'll let you know, albeit occasionally in a subtle way unles she's trying to lead you on (which wouldn't make any sense if she wasn't interested.) Remember, the most rational explanation is often the accurate one. In this situation that means exactly what she wrote. She likes you but doesn't feel ready for a relationship.

Case in point: For now, she has told you that a relationship is out of the question. thereforeeee, either move on or don't try to be in a relationship with her but still hang out with her

well maybe she is not interested at all... but i think she likes you as she said.. but all she cant see u together at the MOMENT... maybe things change in the future and maybe not..

so dont wait.. just forget it and let things happen naturally.. if she likes as she said.. she will recognize that u r a good guy and tell u.. but dont ask her alot.. never.. good luck