Soooo angry about this

Kalika

Hey everyone

My best friend has been with this total loser for about 4 years now. They have a 3 year old boy together. Recently, my friend and I met and she told me about some money problems she and her bf were having. No surprise, b/c her bf can't hold down a job and always has 100 excuses for why he quit the latest one.

Anyways, she confides in me that they're short on cash. No surprise, who isn't nowadays? And she asked me if she could borrow $50 to help pay off one of her bills. I'm not loaded or anything, but I think about it, and decide that I can afford to give it to her (as a loan, not a gift). And I love her son like he's my own, and I don't want to see anything happen to him. Anyways, I give her the money and I tell her specifically that it is ONLY to be used towards the bill she had discussed.

I just found out that she gave it to her bf so he could go and buy some pot. All of the money went to them both getting high while I babysat for her son!! Needless to say, I'm extremely angry that my money was spent for something so stupid. (And I'm also questioning why she's still getting high when she's broke/has a 3 year old to take care of ... I thought she quit that years ago).

Grrrr!!

Archived