why is it that girls are so curious?

blink_guy

why is it that some girls are soooo curious about who guys like?is it just a dumb high shcool thing?like i ahve a good friend thats a girl and shes been on my back about who i liek for like a month now and i keep telling her that im not going to say because shes off limits...is it because i keep it a secret that she wants to know more??or what is it??i dont think shes interested it me more than a friend.

it could be that she likes you and thereforeeee wants to know if the girl you like is her. OR it could be that she just wants to know. if one of my guy friends has on a crush on a girl, i wanna know who it is because i think it's cute. and i wanna make sure she's someone i would approve of.

What would you say if I said this: I have a huge secret and I'm not going to tell you.

First intinct? Well, if it's someone you know, you'd probably be intrigued... and curious. So your friend is also probably curious. It's also something highly personal (who you like) making the secret even "jucier". And there's nothing we females like more than juicy secrets.

That's basically what it is. And judging from tabloid magazines and such geared toward adult females... the 'wanting to know of juicy secrets' may supress a bit when females age, but it probably never goes away. It's also the reason (I think) that moms are so into everyone's business. It's nature.

Just stand your ground and tell her "no". If it's really annoying you, be firm. Tell her that it is something personal that she is, as you said, off limits to and that you do no appreciated the constant nagging.

well thats nto what i said...just out of no where she was like soo nick who do you like these days? adn i just said noone and shes liek your lying and she could tell cause her an i are really good friends but i jsut havent told her

maybe you are giving off the vibes that you have your eye on someone. but if she keeps pushing, it is probably just a high school thing. around that time people really start dating. it's always a huge thing who is together and who is not when you are in HS.

why is it that some girls are soooo curious about who guys like?is it just a dumb high shcool thing?like i ahve a good friend thats a girl and shes been on my back about who i liek for like a month now and i keep telling her that im not going to say because shes off limits...is it because i keep it a secret that she wants to know more??or what is it??i dont think shes interested it me more than a friend.

It could mean that or it could be just simple gossip loving high school banter. She could just want the scoop.

Archived