Proving your innocence

Ok GUYS, I dont know what's wrong with me. Please view my post from yesterday, in summary my ex boyfriend accused me of cheating on him, given that people told him about it and he got my cell phone bill as well! AHHH anyway, so I am running after him last night like crazy. I sent him a text message telling him I missed him and loved him, I dont know why i did that, all he can say is that "i should have thought about all of this before I cheated" but the thing is and this is what kills me is that I DID NOT CHEAT! Ohhhhh I am sooo annoyed! I just want him to know that and he doesnt want to listen.

What can I do to make him understand that I did not cheat?

Whooooa stop sign...

Don't let this man beat you in the head on something that he heard, and cant prove. He's the one who sounds guilty to men. Insecure men usually are! If you know in your heart that you didn't cheat then I would be pissed If I was you. If he loved you and trusted you then nothing they said would do more then annoy him. Let him breath a while and stop chasing him. The more you do the more guilty you look. Its sad that you didnt even do anything and he is treating you like this. Most men who accuse are to be accused themselves....keep that in mind and don't go around kissing his butt about something you didnt even deserve.

How can he just go on a cell phone bill and word of mouth. He sounds like he needs to grow up! What are you supposed to do...never go out in public just to prove to this guy that you are innocent? You have to be yourself and you have a life to live. I wouldnt give this a second thought...and if he keeps treating you like dirt for something like this..I would start investigating what he was doing!