After being broken up for over a month and not talking in about 3.5 weeks, I wrote my ex a letter. It pretty much told him how sorry I was for treating him badly and that I wanted to make it up to him, how much I love him, miss him, and that I want to get back together. Then at the end I wrote please call me. Well I didn't see him all day so I didn't know when to give it to him, so I had a friend get it to him. I talked to him the next day and I said "Hey did you get my note?" and he said "yeah, why didnt you just give it to me?" and I said "I didn't see you." and he said "oh" and then I asked if I could call him and he said "I'm not home tonight, I have to work." Then I said OK and walked away (we were in the busy hallway at school) He usually gets home from work late (9:45ish), and we have to wake up for school at 5:30 a.m. I don't know if he truly couldn't call me after work that night because he'd be tired, or if he just doesn't want to talk to me. What could this mean?

THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO IS LET GO. IF YOU MESSED UP YOU WILL FOREVER HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR IT AND IT WILL CONSTANTLY BE THROWN IN YOUR FACE. ASK YOURSELF IF I REALLY LOVED THIS PERSON WOULD I HAVE WRONGED HIM. BESIDES MAMA THERES ALOT OF MEN OUT THERE LIFE IS SHORT SO ENJOY IT. ONE DAY YOU'LL BE MARRIED AND YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE EXPERIENCED IT ALL.

Hello there,

I understand you wrote your ex a nice note and hoped to call him, but he was not available because of work.

I suggest you not read into this too much. After being at school all day and then working late at night, I can imagine he is very tired and would rather talk to you when he is more awake. To me that shows that he respects you enough to wait until a less stressed time for him. I do suggest you ask him when a good time to talk would be, so that you can make plans. That way you are not constantly wondering whether or not he is going to call you, or whether or not you should try and call him. Next time you see him, just ask him when he is available to talk, and take it from there.

I hope this helped. Best wishes.