She sorta emailed me..

So we have been broken up for about 5 months now, and i have started seeing someone else, I was pretty sure she was seeing someone too.

We havn't talked for about two months, I texted her, which was a mistake and she said she still thought about me etc, but was still mad. Go figure.

Anyways, I signed on to my aol email account this morning, and there is a "Invitation to myspace" from HER, and it was a picture of her and some guy holding eachother.. I didn't look at her page, but why would she invite me to myspace, I already have an account. Thought she knew that. She would have to punch my email address in to send that out.. She probably wants me to know shes with someone or something. Ughh why does she do stuff like this.

She is not a good person anymore. Objectively saying, she was trying to hurt you. It is just best to find yourself lucky to realize that she is such a bad person. I feel sorry for the person who was with her in the picture without knowing she is such a person.

Yea i feel sorry for him too, shes trying to get me to force look at her page or something. My friend said she just changed her picture too. Whatever, I wonder if he knows what she's doing. Cant say it didnt get to me though, kinda made me wonder why. I know i have to just keep moving forward.

That was a rotten, vicious and cold hearted thing to do on her behalf. It was immature, unsophisticated and lousy thing for her to do. I had a similar arrow show through my heart, which is what sent me sprawling backwards for the last two weeks. They can eat sh** for all I care.

Archived