after over a month

MystikalDawn

Yes it would. The pregnancy hormone usually takes about 2 weeks to become strong enough to show up on a pregnancy test. If conception occurred over a month ago, a pregnancy test would be accurate.

If conception occurred since then, especially within the past 2 weeks, a test would be less accurate.

Conception can occur during ovulation approximately 2 weeks before the start of her next menstrual period.

So if you had sex 2 weeks ago and it was the middle of her cycle, she should know appoximately on the date of her missed period.

At that time, if she was indeed pregnant, implantation of the egg would occur into the endometrial layer of the uterus, and sufficient beta-HCG could be detected.

Hugs, Rose

If she had her period and it was regular flow (ie not just spotting) it is unlikely she is pregnant.

Some women do get periods when pregnant earlier on, but they tend to be shorter, lighter, and just "different" from their own normal.

Are you using protection?

yes we used protection and even with protection i still pull out...we've only ever done it twice...and the first time we did use protection and i diddnt even finish at all...the second time we used protection again and i still pulled out long before i finished....personally i dont think theres much chance for her being pregnant....but i would feel better if i heard it from someone else lol..thanks again guys

• 3 weeks later...
yes we used protection and even with protection i still pull out...we've only ever done it twice...and the first time we did use protection and i diddnt even finish at all...the second time we used protection again and i still pulled out long before i finished....personally i dont think theres much chance for her being pregnant....but i would feel better if i heard it from someone else lol..thanks again guys

You're in panick. i think you don't have to worry.

BUT to feel safer how about going to the gyno seeing for adittional methods of contraception?

You are pretty much young so better to be extra safe...talk with your gf about additional contraception.

Archived