What does infatuation lead to??

Hi...just wondering if an infatuation will most likely lead to true love. My girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me because she has thoughts of another guy. in my opinion she has an infatuation with him. She is confused and says it is her, and not me. She does not know what she wants. For more info check out my posts in which I am the author. Thanks alot....I'd appreciate anyones thoughts

shes confused....she needs to date other people to see whats out there. its possible that she will realize that you are what she wants, but its also possible that she will want more than what you have to give. while she's out dating this other guy, you should be out dating other girls. if you are confused too, now would be a good time to figure things out, just like she is.

You are right...sheis confused and I know I have to let her do this...it just kills me to think that she is out with someone else. Of course this guy is going to be nice and act like a complete angel if he likes her. Can she honestly still figure out if I am the one even if this guy is great...or does it will he have to do something to turn her off to realize. I don't know....I know I can't go out an date anyone now....I am not ready. Maybe a mistake I made was telling her when we broke up that I wouldn't date anyone else and that I would remain faithful...god im an idiot. If I am not in contact with her she won't even know if I do hang out with anyone else. I also don't want her to think that I don't think she is the one anymore just because I went out with someone else. What if she decides that that was her sign? OK, he went out with another girl, I guess we wee not meant to be after all. Am I just thinking way too much about this??? Soemplease tell me I am

its like any relationship, you think you like a person, then you realize you don't like them like that anymore, so you break up. this could happen with her & this new guy. if it's meant to be, she'll be back. don't stress out over this too much, because there isn't much you can do right now. if she doesn't come back to you, then that means there is someone more perfect out there for you, even if it seems hard to believe...you never know