to give bday present or not??

well, i reaalllyy like this girl and though i got rejected by her last year, we do talk occasionally now as friends..

she has a bf of almost 2 years and was with him when she rejected me..

i gave her a chritmas present and she was very happy with that ( a watch) .. plus, we only started talking after this christmas..

but her group of friends and I dont really get along and i have a feeling they dont like me..

her bday is in a few weeks, and i actually dont want to give her anything..

cuz so far, its just been me thats been initating conversations nd stuf and i dont want her to think i am desperate...

but then, we wont see each other after june (uni) and i sort of want to give a goodbye present..

also, last year, i told her that i liked her on her bday..

so what do u think, should i send her anything?????

you gave her a watch? after she turned you down? and she has a bf? man, what are you doing!?!?! she's taken, and you are buying her expensive gifts. Would you like it if another man bought your gf gifts? probably not. My advice is to stay away from her and get over her. And no, do not buy any more gifts!

You need to avoid her... shes not making any sort of effort to talk to you, she has a boyfriend.... get over it man, forget about her.

she probably likes the attention, its an ego stroke every time you buy her something, or do something nice for her... and she doesnt have to do anything back for you. FInd a girl that you can actually be with, and BUY HER A WATCH!

Archived