A new opportunity appears...

Leon

I'm going with some friends to some kind of anime convention. Eh, I'm not too big on the cartoons and stuff, I mean I'll catch an episode or two if time allows but... I thought it be fun since I've never been... It's not like I'll dress up or anything. I mean I'll admit I'm a dork, but you gotta draw the line at some point...

Anyway the girls that like this kind of stuff tend to like my quirky personality more and I mean like I mean LOVE. But eh, I'm kind of not sure how I can flirt or start convos with some of these women, considering I don't know them. I'm not shy, but I'd just like some ideas ya know? Just need as much ammo as I can, even though I already have a MAJOR advantage. My goal is to at least get some numbers, emails or ims out of this.

from what i understand, there are some hot asians at those things. i've never been, just read about them. some of the girls there are dressed up like characters. just go up to one of them and say "whoever drew you is a genius. the curves are perfect." good opener. i never use lines though.