i'm finding it really hard to let him go....

sorry... i can't get over it. I talked to my ex boyfriend for the first time in about two weeks. he says his marriage is crappy. he took off his wedding ring and says he doesn't wear it anymore. he said that he is really confused and some days are good and some days are bad.

i asked him if he was happy being back with his wife he told me " yes and no" i asked him what that meant because it bothered me alot the way he said it. then he said yes if i find out she didn't cheat on me, no if she did.

then i asked him why he went back with her. he didn't answer. i asked him if he loved her and he didn't answer again. so i told him he needed to give me some answers and i could handle what ever he told me.

i asked him if he was in love with both of us . he said no it's the family thing and that his parents adore his wife. he said he is a family guy and that he is close to his parents and that he can't just divorce his wife for no reason and bring another women around them expecting them to except it.

i then asked him if he loved me, and he said that he has always loved me but it could be months before he could leave her. he told me that it wasn't fair for me not to move on and to wait for him for all that time. i don't know what to do this breakup has been so hard. we have been broke up for a little over a month.

hi jaycee,

there were married for nine years. they don't have any children together but have children from other marriages. he has been married four times.

4 times??? how old is he? why did the other ones not work out?

Personally, I'd take this as a warning sign.....he's unsure of what he wants. And maybe its not that he is unhappy in the marriage, but unhappy within himself.

He's been turning to women (inside & outside) of marriage to find happiness. I think he's hoping others (his wife,ex wives, you) will make him happy, when really no other individual can be responsible for his happiness, except for himself.

He's seeking external happiness, which is only temporary, rather than internal. and he's hurting others in the process.