What's your favorite position?

This is a tough one - I'm going to have to say her on the edge of the bed, knees almost to the bed, lifting her up slightly by her toosh with one hand, the other hand on the back of the opposite leg, and thrusting in a forward/upward angle.

Haha, sounds more complicated than it really is. I know that one really gets my girl rockin though!

Right now it's doggie style, but with a twist... my wrists tied together then the rest of the rope looped around my neck with the end in his hand. Call me a freak, but it really gets me going!

I love to be tied up!

BUT...it's more fun to tie him up and have my way with him. I think it's the knowing that he can't touch me or do a single thing to me! Maybe I'm sadistic, but I like it when he begs!

In answer to the OP...fave position is....on the hood of my car, with my legs wrapped around his waist!

Plus the view is fantastic

And whats this about not getting any?!?!?!?!

I dno, I dont like what gravity does to my boobs...

it was funny watching an *ahem* video the other day, I look so different to what I imagine!!

Im not seeing him tonight... hes gotta work and get a decent nights sleep for once

Eva

same here (re: gravity).....SAME THERE, TOO!!!!! (re : the video) spooky I am dissastisfied in both respects, but my bf has no problem. MUST....GET......RID....OF.....HANG-UPS!!! Only person missing out is ME

yep, they dont expect us to be perfect

I am reading through this and really wishing my girlfriend wasn't at work...

I don't even know what my favorite position is called, exactly. But ti's a strange one.

She lays on her side in the fetal position and I get on my knees right behind her. It's hard to imagine, but it's possible, and it's really fun. The angle is fantastic.

I've done the pillow under the butt missionary thing too. She loves that one.