Im finally over it.....ah feels so much lighter!

My obsession/crush/infatuation Is FINALLY OVER. It feels so good.

The guy probably wasnt interested, even if he was, I really dont care anymore. I've given him an opportunity to keep in touch with me and he hasnt taken it..so im guessingg Not! A small theory could be that hes very shy/not confident enough(like he was always around me) but... im really not placing any bets on that...and its his loss either way. Did i say i dont care anymore?

Meanwhile, Ive been making so many more friends, and meeting so many other people. I cant believe it! but I just dont think of him at all anymore!

From 24/7 to probably once a month, I think of him, wonder how hes doing.

I feel for everyone else who has a frustrating crush...its really draining. My advice is to get distracted, get a life. If he isnt doing something - FORGET IT!

Waste of time and energy really!..There are so many better things/people around you. You just dont want to see it!!

until I come up with another problem or random opinions to share....

Crazy

Excellent stuff, and you are absolutely right. An obsession/crush/infatuation is a form of addiction (and neurochemically very similar), and like any addiction, is just awful for the sufferer; periodic amazing highs intermingled with long lows and an inability to focus on anything else. As you say, a real waste of time and energy, but almost impossible to see at the time.

Well done for freeing yourself!

That is the point where I want to be. I want to be over it, not thinking of him at all, if ever. I just don't deserve such pain and cruelty. I don't want to think about him. I want to be done talking about him. I want to heal. I want to overcome. I want to forget. I want to move on. I want to be free. I want to be good to myself. I want to feel good about me again.

He is really scary. Very dangerous how he can flip faces so fast and for no good reason. It's pretty creepy, like he's out to get me for all the injustices in his life. (As if I had anything to do with it!!) It's just creepy, scary and dangerous to me.

Excellent stuff, and you are absolutely right. An obsession/crush/infatuation is a form of addiction (and neurochemically very similar), and like any addiction, is just awful for the sufferer; periodic amazing highs intermingled with long lows and an inability to focus on anything else. As you say, a real waste of time and energy, but almost impossible to see at the time.

Well done for freeing yourself!

I thought the addiction was only awful if it wasnt being fed.