i'm struggling......i had a late night text to her about a month ago.....she sent me an email ripping me....tellingme to leave her alone.....now mind you 3 weeks before i sent that she sent me an email how much she missed me and ctied every night.......when i do it....wham.....its been NC since.....my birthday passed and nothing...

i talked with her bro yesterday ....i guess the girl i have been hagning out with has gotten back to her hence maybe why the tone change in her... i dont know....he was like you know i am sorry that things didnt work out....(he asked if i was dating again...then he brought the girl up which we are only friends anyway)

i said dude its been hard.....he said she askedhow ou are doing etc....and she does miss you... i laughed

my life is hell once again i am struggling to get back on top of my business.....get my emotional sense back.....the girls i talk too....they are a waste i am moving out of the house i sold for her.....(moving in with my brother)....i am hurting