guys: what qualities do you find most attractive in girls

cara223

Short, black hair blue eyes, big boobies, interest in science would be nice. The ability to cook and the willigness to look after me. Do all my cleaning, cooking, iron my clothes, clean the house and she has to strike me as the type of woman that would be good at looking after kids. Not terribly PC but what can a man do ? its what I want.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short, black hair blue eyes, big boobies, interest in science would be nice. The ability to cook and the willigness to look after me. Do all my cleaning, cooking, iron my clothes, clean the house and she has to strike me as the type of woman that would be good at looking after kids. Not terribly PC but what can a man do ? its what I want.

soo you aren't gonna help out with anything at all??

I am a sucker for girls who can appear (whether they're just playing at it or not, haha...) innocent. Girls who are young at heart and think the best of everyone are a great foil for my cynicism Also, I like girls who are comfortable with silences, but can talk a lot. I don't talk heaps, but I really do listen to people, so if a girl can talk at length about things I feel way less stressed because I don't need to constantly come up with fascinating conversation topics And if we're not talking, a girl that can be comfortable with silences while I take my time thinking up something to say is fantastic.

Physically, I'm fond of petite ladies. I don't tend to chase after the tall buxom blondes, but prefer women of smaller stature who I can wrap in my arms and of whom I can feel protective

Well, I will tell you what my dad said when I was 16 and going on my first date. Keep in mind that my dad is a good man, but has a very odd sense of humor. he said:

Chris, there are 3 types of women in this world. 1, the ones that keep us men from burning down the planet. 2, the ones that could care less if we burn it down or not. and 3, the ones that are holding the match for us while we are pouring the gasoline. I like the last one.

I like the last one too, lol. In other words, I look for a lady that can match wits with me. Not one who is uptight all the time.

Well, I will tell you what my dad said when I was 16 and going on my first date. Keep in mind that my dad is a good man, but has a very odd sense of humor. he said:

Chris, there are 3 types of women in this world. 1, the ones that keep us men from burning down the planet. 2, the ones that could care less if we burn it down or not. and 3, the ones that are holding the match for us while we are pouring the gasoline. I like the last one.

I like the last one too, lol. In other words, I look for a lady that can match wits with me. Not one who is uptight all the time.

haha i like that

Hhhhmmmm....

Someone who can take charge because I'm such a coward around women...

Someone intelligent (the smarter the better!)

Laughs a lot... good sense of humour...

Always speaks mind...

All in all someone I know I can always talk to and knows they can always talk to me...