Punching myself

Aren't there more constructive ways to 'discipline' yourself? What will hitting yourself do for you except leave you bruised for a while? Why aren't you training for a marathon? Then in the end you will have something to be proud of. I can assure you it will hurt too, but with a good training schedule that is just part of the process of developing a good condition for running. Honestly, I can't see why you find pleasure in this while there are alternatives that could turn you into a more confident person. You seem to choose for something that breaks you down even further, and that worries me.

Take care,

Arwen

Aren't there more constructive ways to 'discipline' yourself? What will hitting yourself do for you except leave you bruised for a while? Why aren't you training for a marathon? Then in the end you will have something to be proud of. I can assure you it will hurt too, but with a good training schedule that is just part of the process of developing a good condition for running. Honestly, I can't see why you find pleasure in this while there are alternatives that could turn you into a more confident person. You seem to choose for something that breaks you down even further, and that worries me.

Take care,

Arwen

Running a marathon?

Thought about it, but then reality bit me badly because I cramp up really badly when I run... I can only bike.