im such a loser...

Aaron20b

so me and this girl i really liked went on a date, it was alright, i haven't gotten a kiss or a hug in yet, so recently i called her up to set up another meeting, i asked her out for coffee, she said she'd go.

but than later on, i got this email and i cant believe it. this was her email to me

'HEY...JUST SO YOU KNOW ME AND THIS GUY ARE TALKING AND I REALLY LIKE HIM, SO I JUST WANTED U TO KNOW THAT WE'RE JUST FRIENDS...IS THAT OK?''

why would she like someone else if she was suppose to be dating me....what happened

That b*#*@! She didn't even have the stones to say it to your face. Well....at least you know now. Chalk it up to one of life's lessons. Next time it wouldn't hurt to move just a tad faster...getting in a nice kiss on the first date is perfectly ok.

You know, I'm sorry. She isn't a b*#@&...I get the feeling that she's just a hormonal teenager? But I'm gonna leave it up...just to show my first reactions...pretty close to yours I'm betting?

...Chalk it up to one of life's lessons. Next time it wouldn't hurt to move just a tad faster...getting in a nice kiss on the first date is perfectly ok...

I absolutely agree with your advice Locke. If you don't advance on the date, you will leave the girl confused, feeling weird and unattractive. In future if yo decide to take a girl out on a date, be prepared to advance a little or risk being friendzoned. The girl should feel that there is a difference between the date that you have taken her out on and those that she goes out on with her girlfriends. Just my opinion.

That must hurt - I'm sorry. But as the others have said, I've seen posts here where people have said "They are just not contacting me - what's up?" At least you've had a short, not too brutal email saying that it's not going to happen. And dating is great practice - the more times you ask people out, the easier it gets (apparently...!).

Be nice to yourself, but dust yourself down and be grateful that you're free to take out the gorgeous girl waiting around the corner who's going to want to be with you and just you.

Take care