Asking him to spend the night at my place..is it a big deal for guys?

I dont think its a big deal at all. At that age, inviting someone over to spend the night is just a friendly gesture showing you want to spend time with him and he'll be excited by the idea of it.

Only problem, some guys think that is an automatic invitation for sex...not sure if you guys are past that yet or not...but if not, he'll think that is what you have in mind. Hey, if that is what you have in mind, then thats makes it simpler. If not, he might be expecting something to happen, and if it doesnt, he might wake up upset the next day. Depends on the individual and your relationship.

Asking him to spend the night at my place..is it a big deal for guys?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a big deal for guys?

Only thing is, wasn't clear if you were asking him over to have sex with him. And if I'm not sure, there's a good chance he won't be sure. If you don't want to have sex with him (and as you're called virgin girl I'm thinking you might not be!) then you probably want to make that clear to him. It's just a lot of men would be joyfully thinking 'way hey, I'm in there' whilst flinging off their clothes.

Ok so to be clear on a few things we've tried to have sex. I'm a virgin and very tight. We tried but he couldn't get in. Yes sex might happen. We are both cuddlers which I love!! I only wondered bc we have only been dating a month on tuesday. It's gonna be so much fun. Stuff doesn't seem to bother him. He said he wants to spend the night and also we are going to a friend of mine of elementary school's wedding together. I was so afraid to ask him that it might be a little scary for him. Anyways he is gonna come over in a few nights when we are on spring break. We both work and go to school so we don't get alot of time for ourselves. I'm so happy thanks for all of the replies!