I need a pro who can help me.

Hi everybody.

I really need some help.

I have been to the shop lately and i saw a girl i really like to know.

I have seen her before. but she didn't show any attention then.

sometimes she walkes around in the shops, putting everything in the racks.

but most of the time she is scanning at the cassa.

So last time she was putting everything in the racks and i was looking for some cat food.

i didn't show her any attention but from the side of my eye i know she looked twice to me but without saying anything.

it was strange because i wouldn't know why she would look at me because other times she never looks at me

my question is did she show some intrest or did she ask my attention by looking twice to me?

( i was tooo shy too look to her

And if so what move can i make because its very hard to make a dat in a shop where all people are near.

i dont even know if she is still single

Please help, she looks great to me.

Her glancing at you could mean she is interested, and it could mean 100 other things. Her being interested is just one of a ton of other possible reasons. This is not a good sign to pay much attention to.

There is one thing we know. You are interested in her. The next step is obvious but usually hard to do until you get used to. You need to approach her and strike a conversation. Not just a boring "Hey" conversation either, but showing confidence and social skills by flirting with her, teasing her, and asking for her number so you can take her out sometime. Try reading the first two links in my sig. They should offer you more insight.

OK, you've been to this shop a number of times and one must assume that you will be there a number of times more.

Sucking it up and just asking is kind of the way to do it if you have one shot at it and may never get another, but here is not the case. You can work this one for a little while, but now that you have seen some interest, make sure it is a very short while. Interest comes and goes, strike while the iron is hot. Otherwise, you might need to relight the fire.

OK, first things first, next time in, act all aloof like you did before, like you hardly notice her, then see her, and make it clear that you are looking at her face, real eye contact with confidence, and then say something, a simple "Hi, how are you" will do. If you can, pay on decent compliment about something she has with her or says. Act like it's nothing to give a compliment. No comments on her general looks, shirt or pants. Pay attention to how she reacts. If she wants to talk, talk. If not LEAVE, right away. But be confident.

Now, if the reaction is great, you can just ask as I lay out below. If it is really bad, then pretty much ignore her next time in.

If the reaction is simply good, then next time you see her, ignore her and then begin talking to her again. If her reactions have ogtten to really good or great, ask. Ask by: telling her you enjoy talking to her; watch her reactions, if good; tell her "well maybe we should do it some more?"; if her reactions are good, ASK to something like a drink or cup of coffee or tea, whatever you can pull off. A smart * * * * * guy who can ask her to tea will really score points. A nonchalant asking is good too.

great tips guys. especially beec

But i still need more tips

Sometimes i think i just wait and watch how things will go.

You're welcome, but do not just wait and see. Her feelings if she is attracted to you now will not remain the same. Women often irrationally expect us to be able to read their thoughts. (I have an ex whose idea of thinking she made a move on me was to look at me, and I was supposed to know.) She may expect that you should get the idea and ask her. If you don't move soon enough, she will change how she feels, and may convince herself that she was stupid to feel that way because you are ____ (think of something not attractive).

You need to act.

As far as acting, you best bet for knowing if you should or should not is to study body language. For it to really pay off, you need to study it a lot and do so by reading about it and observing people. We all have our own body language, and body language changes among different cultures. People who live in the same city and differnet neighborhoods can have real differences. People in urban and rural areas will have differences. People in different regions have differences. Etc., etc. So, begin learning but really think before you act on scanty information.