just found out

copag

this is an update to a thead i made a while back about "Is it possible to be just friends with someone you are in love with who doesn't love u back?"

well i just found out that she has been seeing somebody. iam in alot of pain right now i just wondering how to deal with this.

here is my situation

There is this woman that I have been in love with. I never really told her how I feel because the timing just wasn’t right. For example we met while she and her husband were fighting which pretty much ended in them becoming legally separated. Even though they were separated he never left the house. As time went on she and I became real close I started to have feelings for her but I still never really acted on them. The more and more time we spent together I began to want to be with her and just I was began to feel this way her husband left and took almost everything. So I thought again I should just look past my feels and just be a friend. So some time past we continued hang and by this time I fell in love with her. The thing is I know she only saw me as a friend and I felt that maybe with some time I would be able to get over her. I’m still not over her And just today I found out that she is seeing somebody. It’s really killing me. I didn’t even think about her seeing other people and how it would make me feel, if I knew I would feel like this I would of gladly ended are friendship like other people suggested

and just as a side note for some reason she has been shutting me out for the pass few mounths

I'm sorry you're in such pain.

Do you see your friend often? I'm not suggesting you stop being her friend, but you may want to spend less time with her if you do hang out a lot and find it painful.

I've been where you are right now and it does hurt a lot. Does she know how you feel?

yeah. you need to focus on yourself and not them. everybody isn't made for everybody. nobody ends up with everyone they wanted to be with. 'life' wouldn't be the word that it is if this happened. it would be called 'layed out for ya' or something if it was. you need to get your mind off of this person.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

you said a friend that doesn't love you back the same way. i'm assuming that you have told them about you feel?

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

are you in pain because you tried and your feelings were denied? we need some more details here.

here is my situation

There is this woman that I have been in love with. I never really told her how I feel because the timing just wasn’t right. For example we met while she and her husband were fighting which pretty much ended in them becoming legally separated. Even though they were separated he never left the house. As time went on she and I became real close I started to have feelings for her but I still never really acted on them. The more and more time we spent together I began to want to be with her and just I was began to feel this way her husband left and took almost everything. So I thought again I should just look past my feels and just be a friend. So some time past we continued hang and by this time I fell in love with her. The thing is I know she only saw me as a friend and I felt that maybe with some time I would be able to get over her. I’m still not over her And just today I found out that she is seeing somebody. It’s really killing me. I didn’t even think about her seeing other people and how it would make me feel, if I knew I would feel like this I would of gladly ended are friendship like other people suggested

and just as a side note for some reason she has been shutting me out for the pass few mounths

She probably felt that you were not interested in her as more than a friend. Her shutting you out is probably because she feels resentment towards you for her having started a relationship with someone else yet you are the one that she truly loves. She feels that you do not love her in return.

She is probably misearble with this new guy. To solve the problem, you could tell her how you really feel about her instead of bottling it all up.

take this one as a loss. she will probably be out of that relationship pretty quick since it is after a separation. then you can act. otherwise, don't think about her and move on. you will find another that isn't going through divorce. women that have never been married before seen to be better.