Do Guys Like?

Do guys like dry sex /dry humping?

I mean I was straddling my boyfriends waist and we were dry humping and he seemed to like it cause he was breathing hard and groaning but I heard it hurts them too.

I heard that the jean can sometimes leave burn marks on rashes.

I mean I know (well I think) he likes it but if its going to hurt him I dont want to do it.

So my questions are....

Do guys like Dry Sex/Dry Humping?

Does it hurt them?

it's okay. there is much better foreplay. chaffing sucks. there is no real way around it. especially in jeans.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

bandwidth? don't you mean server space? anyways, this chick needs to stop posting altogether. the answer to the questions are obvious anyways.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

anyways, this chick needs to stop posting altogether. the answer to the questions are obvious anyways.

duh!! using the same font and size and talking about the EXACT same thing is sooo obvious. to the OP, if he's doing it, he likes it, and its normal. you don't need to keep posting asking "is this normal? do guys like this?" he's humping you and if it hurt him he wouldn't do it. be happy and move on.

either that or take the pants off. it gets rid of jean chaffing. then it's just regular chaffing.

it sticks out. i think i have good advice. it's my mark for others to find my posts. most other people have one. why can't i have one?

and chaffing really sucks

it sticks out. i think i have good advice. it's my mark for others to find my posts. most other people have one. why can't i have one?

and chaffing really sucks

Yes, you are entitled to whatever makes you happy. (sigh).

thanks. as long as dryhumping leads to the real thing. if it's just that and stops, i get mad.

thanks. as long as dryhumping leads to the real thing. if it's just that and stops, i get mad.

Btw, what exactly is 'dry humping'?