Why do I always date questionably gay men?

Okay, significant things, like not being able to perform...

That is not an indicator of homosexuality. Low sex drive, problems with his pipes, or just not being attracted to their partner come to mind much earlier on.

Maybe she just likes men who are not as "macho" as society dictates they should be. If I were a particularly feminine girl, I could see how that might be an attractant.

More importantly, if these men may be gay, why are they dating a girl?

Besides, who cares what others think? They're not the ones in the relationship.

it's probably just your taste. they probably fall into a stereotype of genre of a comman gay man's look.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

I don't know about the failing to perform part - as has already been said I would question that that is a sign of homosexuality.

I dated a guy once who was really into "manscaping" - he had FULL body waxing, he had regular facials, manicures, the lot. He talked about it all the time, and he spent ages staring lovingly into the shop windows of the trendiest men's stores. He dressed in extremely tight and open shirts, with big crucifixes and sequins. His look screamed "gay", as did his work/life history. He loved the Scissor Sisters and Kylie Minogue. There was lots more too....

He never admitted he was gay, he just said lots of people thought he was. (I thought he was too!)

I can imagine that if his look turned me on I could have gone to certain nightclubs and found many more like him. I'm with ghost69 - any chance you're choosing the extreme metrosexuals?

i also think you are finding lost puppies that don't know who they are yet. are most of these guys under 25? it just seems that they don't want to admit that they are in fact gay, but are pretty much half way there based on their 'look' and the things they do.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................