Ok so i told her that she was..

my ideal type of girl. What i mean is that she has pretty much every trait that i look for in a girl friend.

I told her that, her smile makes my stomach warm and fuzzy, and that her voice is soothing and relaxing. And that shes a down to earth girl that you can have fun with and party with but also lay down with on the couch and cuddle. I said some others too..ill post them as i think of them..

I dont know though, her reaction wasnt really...all that great. Like i think i might have jst looked creepy, or made it awkward..but i just wanted to get it off my chest.

Honestly, you should have just asked her out and then told her that. Unless she is taken already, or there was some reason why you found her the ideal girl as a girlfriend but didn't actually ask her out.

You could even tell her just like that-- tell her it's something you or anyone would say when you're exclusive with a girl, and that will make it not seem creepy or too strong.... or do you think maybe she wasn't feeling any of those things in return?

If it really made you feel better to get it off your chest though, at least now it is and she knows and whatever will come of it is on it's way, whether it's to remain friends or an exclusive relationship.

i think you might have scared her off. you should have waited to tell her all of that.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

dang...xmrth looks cute. anyways, you should forget this girl unless she hits you up for a date or something. move on and don't let cats like this out of the bag until you have been with a woman for a while.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................