What Is This???

I got out of the shower like 30 mins ago and i noticed a tiny drop on my nipple when i was gonna change. I assumed it was water but why still after i dried myself well. then I squeezed my nipple and white kinda clear liquids comes out i squeezed the other one and it looks like 6 tiny wholes on my niple that the liquid comes out from. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???? Don't tell me is milk. The amount that comes out is much less than when you pop a pimple.

I know I can't be pregnant. because, I haven't had sex in almost a month and I was on birth control for like 6 months with my ex. Could be a reaction to me stopping the birth control? Because, i tooken birth control before and stopped and never noticed this. please someone tell me. if you had this im like freaking out now. Or could be that i went back to the gym and been having hard work out? please tell me this is not a sign of being pregnant.

thank you for your hepl

the breasts are mammary glands, so there can be secretions, from pregnancy, or hormone changes, and sometimes infections...

it could be normal and something you haven't noticed before... but i'd do a home pregnancy test just for your own piece of mind... also, if it were only one nipple, i'd be more concerned, becuase that would be a sign of a potential infection or problem in that breast...

but if it turns out to be a lot and keeps up, you might want to go to the doctor just to make sure you don't have a hormone problem...

Hi!

I'm a labor doula (aid in delivering babies). Maybe I can help. A few questions would be: Have you had a miscarriage? That can cause galactorrhoea (what you described). It can also be prolactin (a hormone we women produce. levels can unexpectedly rise).

It can also be hypothyroidism so I would go see your Dr. if I were you just to check your prolactin and to make sure you aren't pregnant.

PS...the "six holes" are just your natural mammory (or milk) holes. That's just how they are when milk comes from the breast.

Hi!

I'm a labor doula (aid in delivering babies). Maybe I can help. A few questions would be: Have you had a miscarriage? That can cause galactorrhoea (what you described). It can also be prolactin (a hormone we women produce. levels can unexpectedly rise).

It can also be hypothyroidism so I would go see your Dr. if I were you just to check your prolactin and to make sure you aren't pregnant.

PS...the "six holes" are just your natural mammory (or milk) holes. That's just how they are when milk comes from the breast.

No, I've never been pregnant what so ever. I just took my test and it's negative. I think it might have to do with my body getting off the birth control. But, thank for the info. Before I didn'teven know about this six wholes until today and you told me what they are. thanks =)

the breasts are mammary glands, so there can be secretions, from pregnancy, or hormone changes, and sometimes infections...

it could be normal and something you haven't noticed before... but i'd do a home pregnancy test just for your own piece of mind... also, if it were only one nipple, i'd be more concerned, becuase that would be a sign of a potential infection or problem in that breast...

but if it turns out to be a lot and keeps up, you might want to go to the doctor just to make sure you don't have a hormone problem...

I did the pregnancy, test and it's negative. Maybe it's the hormone change. Because, i was taking birth control pills, but this time I took them. I would skip the placebo pills so I wouldn't get my period and did that for like 5 months or so. I just totally stopped taking the pills. so maybe that could be a reason. but if it continues or gets worse i will go to the doctor.