For those wanting revenge.

Ya know the jocks i highschool? The popular kids? Where are they now? Shoe salesmen. The Al Bundies of the world. They played girls in collage, and now have a crappy job, are balding and no one will date them. They have Nothig to offer.

The same is with your ex. If your ex cheated on you, or lied to you, she will be doing that for the rest of her life. Not with you, but someone else. They will have to deal with it. If they pulled the "i dont know if i love you anymore" thing, they will feel that way with someone else.

Yes, the guy she's dating is now your friend, not your enemy. Because she will do the same to him. In the end, they will end up 60 years old, with a crappy relastionship, or none at all.

All the beautifull people here, will grow from it, and avoid people like that in the future. They will find the right people and have familys and love the people they are with. They will be the people laughing over a quite meal. They will tell their SO "Remember my Ex? I almost forgot them, heard they just ended another relastionship by their stupidity. I'm so glad she dumped me, so i could find you".

If you don't believe me, the above example. Who has more cash? Bill gates (the ultimate nerd) or Michael Jordon (the ultimate jock). Who has a better life? the guys who picked on you in highschool? Or you?

I just heard that a girl i had a crush on in highschool, who teased me, and played games, and then rejected me hard, has 4 kids, and the fatherS left her. Revenge is not something you do. It's karma, it's the natural flow of life.

Thought this might help some of the people who are having a hard time.

I was a POPULAR....JOCK in High School and I am about to go on a vacation next month, thanks to my recent raise because of the JOB I am at now. And let me tell you, I do not sell shoes. I pay to get them shined.

I am aware that my post will probably get deleted, but I hate it when people say "jocks" or "popular kids" as if it is a bad thing.

What about all the skaters, nerds and loners? To tell you the truth, I still see them hanging out at the SAME storefronts. Sad really.

Revenge will never get you anywhere. Just be worried about yourself, you are all you can control.

I was a POPULAR....JOCK in High School and I am about to go on a vacation next month, thanks to my recent raise because of the JOB I am at now. And let me tell you, I do not sell shoes. I pay to get them shined.

I am aware that my post will probably get deleted, but I hate it when people say "jocks" or "popular kids" as if it is a bad thing.

What about all the skaters, nerds and loners? To tell you the truth, I still see them hanging out at the SAME storefronts. Sad really.

Revenge will never get you anywhere. Just be worried about yourself, you are all you can control.

yeah, this post killed for me, ha ha !The original post is good, especially if you're like me. i was cheated on, and i feel, well, cheated. i guess i'm just in an angry phase right now, so it helped me to read it. I've got nothing against jocks, by the way. past or present. I've known some cool ones.

I just don't like how all these people talk about "the jocks are mean, inconsiderate jerks" "they stereotype everyone and treat them like crap." Then you see these same people degrading someone because they *look* like a "jock". Not even because they *are* a jock and *are* mean to people.

I have been cheated on, and I have been screwed over by close friends. I have had to deal with the death of family members, and losing contact with people I wanted to be surrounded by forever.

NEVER, was it the fault of that nerd that I could not stand, nor was it the skater who always taunted me because he knew that if I acted out, that I would be kicked off my team. It just was.

I would suggest that other people try to take this stand point, because that is a major step towards being responsible.

I agree. I think its cool sorta, but totally stereotypical and judgemental. I think just everyone leave everyone alone as long as were all happy! Youre almost now picking on them! I think take the higher road and not judge others on their jobs, money and just be content with who you are!

I lied and cheated in my last relationship and he dumped me after 2 years (rightly so).

Now I am living with my new bf and we have a great relationship and I have not lied or cheated once. I don't even think about doing it. I feel like I really learned from my last relationship.

Do you think karma is still going to bight me in the bum??

I'm scared now!!!

yeah... all the people i know who were successful in high school are pretty successful now... so i think its an odd statement to make.. I graduated from high school 12 years ago.. and I don't know anyone or know of anyone that is shining shoes..

In fact the 'nerds' ( although I HATE categorisign people like this) are the ones who never went on to any higher education and haven't done as much for themselves as others have.

Usualy people who are the 'jocks' are also the same people who are the academic achievers, the ones who volunteer the most .. the ones who the the most varied lives actually..

Sounds like somone is just bitter!

Well the post is coming from the lord of the underworld.

Your post if re-worded does make sense. There are some ex's that simply have not changed. They maybe caught in a never ending cycle of looking for the perfect partner, or cheat, say "I don't think I love you anymore" etc... and that will bite them in the bum.

However, your stereotypes are untrue. We should all be here together instead of thinking about revenge or hatred. We may not be together with our exs, but we still or should love them.

If your seeking revenge, Martin Luthor King says the best revenge is doing nothing at all, and using kindness.

Hey I dont know about high school but its true that bad karma always comes back to haunt you!! I know a friend of mine who was absolutely in love with her ex. He treated her badly and after they broke up started to date someone one. She hoped that he would back but he never did teasing her about how she wants him back only bcause she was lonely. After nearly two years she got over him and now he is all alone and wants her back and guess what she cant care less.

I know of another friend of mine who cheated on her boyfriend, dumped him and started seeing the guy whom she cheater on her boyfriend with. Everything was alright for three years but guess what the guy was sleeping with someone else and later admitted to it and left my friend for that girl. Since then my friend has been very careful with all her relationships and she believes bad karma will come to haunt you.