What's wrong with me?

It might not be your likes. As long as people are repulsed or are so horrfied by your looks that they run away, then I doubt it's that. It could just be bad luck or your method of attracting women. Do you socialize often? That is a good way to find someone who might like you.

You mean based on your photo? You look fine to me!

There are many people who I personally find very very unattractive who still find mates. I think that your lack of grilfriends probably had a lot more to do with your lifestyle or attitude etc than your looks. And you can change those things easily enough if you want to!

Are you getting out and meeting people? What's been happening with you?

If that is you in your avatar, then I doubt it is your looks. You look fine man. It sounds like it is more of a confidence issue. Girls, in the end, are always more attracted to confidence than how a man looks. I guarantee that 100%. So work on your confidence and before you know it, you will have girls coming to you instead! Oh, and have you been approaching new women? Us guys usually have to make the first move.

I get around pretty often, I keep busy with so much to do at college and prepare for uni. I also tend to go out to a club or something atleast once a week, or more if I have money. I'm quite social, I got good friends around me who have been there years... but ever since my last girl, I dunno what's happened.

You must give off an air or something. I think you're cute, so it's not the looks dept. that's bad. You need to approach woman you are interested in. What do you do exactly to involve yourself with the opposite sex? I mean are you trying and failing or just thinking she'll come to you? Because woman usually don't approach men but give off signals of interest.

Well, it's either my incredibly large nose, or my badly dry sense of humour haha. Around women I like, I talk with a false confidence... around women I really really like, I'm too shy! I think I must give off an air, sometimes I find myself to scared to look back, other times I get really nervous but try my best not to show it. If I'm really attracted to someone, I'll play down the fact there's a posibility of them liking me... oh well, need to learn to love myself or something. x

Ah, it's the too shy thing. Well you're just gonna have to push through. Practice flirting. You'll build up your confidence with that, and if you blush they'll just find it cute. Go in with an I don't care attitude and that usually makes taking rejection easier (this is so you can approach those girls you're interested in).

I think a lot of people here have insisted that it's not your looks. So if you think it is your looks, then I think it has to do with your confidence. Confidence also includes being confident of your looks. If you're aren't secure about it, then women will be able to pick it up and become unattracted to you right away.

• 2 months later...

They pick it up by how you walk, look, talk, and generally carry yourself. There is nothing wrong with your looks. Plenty of people are less than gorgeous and have found someone to be with. Have you expressed an interest in any women? By that I mean have you approached them, asked them about themselves, listened attentively to their answers? If you want people to like you, you have to be interested in them. Forget how you feel about your looks. Let people come to their own conclusions.