Guy Shaving Chest Hair

I love chest hair, but I don't really like back hair. Either way, shaving can get pretty nasty if your hair's thick. It can get stubbly, ingrowns, shaving rash, pimples. No matter what features you have, there will usually be a market for it out there. As I said, chest hair is sexy.

To answer your question, there is nothing wrong shaving your chest. I know plenty of guys who do it.

That being said, unless YOU hate it, don't do it because you think more women will be attracted to you.

Like someone else said, shaving it can get pretty nasty. If you have a lot, you might consider waxing...Painful, but easier.

I personally like chest hair on my man. But that wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I think you should do what ever makes you more comfortable.

If you think removing your chest hair will give you more confidence then go for it. It's just hair and will grow back if you don't like it.

I know guys who shave their chest but have never dated a guy who shaved his chest. I would think shaving your chest would make the hair follicles that grow back rougher. Kinda like when we shave our legs. I would go with waxing if this is what you want to do. The hair will eventually grow back finer and softer after a few waxes.

I like chest hair, and find the shaved/waxed look to be not as attractive. The stubbly/rashy/lumpy bits bother me.

If you want to reduce the hair amount but leave something there, why not use a bikini trimmer thingo. I know a few guys who have them and use them to trim their various bits and pieces to a nbr 4 or something. I know one guy who uses it on his face instead of shaving!

Alright I am a guy and I want to know is their anything wrong with shaving your chest hair? Because to be honest with you I am like a bear. And I don't think it is something that turns on the women so would shaving be better? Also how long does it take to grow back?

I would find this disgusting.

Im not bothered by back hair, and chest hair is sexy, but stubble/shaving rash is by far worse than hair.

and waxing can give you the WORST skin

I agree with Caro, a trimmer is fine, although personally I wouldnt worry about it, it takes all types.

I cant stand hairless men, but my friend cant handle even the few nipple hairs her boyfriend has... to each their own and all that

One word tho, if someone loves you, your body hair wont be an issue

blast yourself with a painful high power laser...Laser works by using a beam of light to destroy or at least to disable the hair follicles...the pain and high levels of radiation is a small price to pay for hot women dying to touch your silky smooth body

there is Ruby Laser, Alexandrite Laser, Diode Laser, and Nd YAG Laser...i recommend using all of them

blast yourself with a painful high power laser...Laser works by using a beam of light to destroy or at least to disable the hair follicles...the pain and high levels of radiation is a small price to pay for hot women dying to touch your silky smooth body

there is Ruby Laser, Alexandrite Laser, Diode Laser, and Nd YAG Laser...i recommend using all of them

lasers and electrlysis, alhough they provide permerment hair removal after a few goes... age the skin badly, they speed up the degredation of the collegen fibers that keep your skin taut.

I wanted that on my face until I saw what you look like when you get older