I just want to be alone but I need some love

Okay, first of all I was out like normal friday. Then this big guy, mind you, I'm 5'4, 125 lbs and this guy is like 6'0, 300 lbs at least tries to trip me in the bar. Well, I'm not a punk. So I turn and stare at the dude. He comes pounding up to me and starts talking junk. Well, I didn't back down cuz that's my style. After a while he starts acting like he's my friend. I guess he gained respect for me for not backing down or whatever. But I don't care cuz I don't even know the dude. But it's sad that he has to pick on the smallest person in the club who is about a quarter of his size. He may have knocked me out with one punch but it wouldn't mean anything cuz of the the size difference. Wow he' such an awesome person for woopin' on someone smalller than him. But whatever...

Anyway, the main concern is that my buddy and i went out on the floor to dance, this was later. And i got behind a blonde chick and he was behind a brunette. Well, the brunette is kind of this leader chick. I've seen her out befor with other girls and they just follow her around. Well, she saw me dancing with this girl, looked at me, shook her head, and pulled her away from me. I'm like "what? are you serious?" And this brunette has flirted with me before. A few months ago. But now my confidence is shot. I figured i'd give it try and see what happens. i've never been good in bars or clubs. And normally I don't put meaning to stuff like that. But I don't even know what to do anymore. It's sick. Yes, i look like i'im 16 even though i'm 23 (in fact, i got carded twice), yes 'im smaller than the average person. So is this my fate? Like i said I don't know what to do anymore. I want to change this so bad.

And I know most of you who will give advice will say not to care what they think. And that's true. But when it happens ALL the time, you can't help but believe it.

That size difference with you and the bully reminds me of a scrap my brother-in-law had at a local bar a few years ago.

My brother-in-law is a Mexican American guy who is 5'10" tall, which is large for a Mexican guy. He was in a bar and saw and heard a big white guy about 6'4" 250 lbs saying racist insults and making threats of violence to a little Mexican guy who was about 5'4" tall. My BIL hates bullies, especially racist bullies. The little Mexican guy was so scared he was literally shaking a little. The big bully wouldn't leave him be and just kept on and on.

So when the next dance started and lights went out, except for the strobe lights that started blinking, my BIL put his hands on a bar stool and timed it when the strobe light strobed off. In the moment of darkness, he hit the big guy with a bar stool so hard he was knocked out. When the light strobed back on, it was over and no one saw what happened. Then my BIL timed it for when light strobed off, and in moment of darkess he splashed beer on the guy.

Then he went and got the bouncer and told the bouncer that a drunk was passed out on the floor. The bouncer checked the unconscious guy and smelled beer all over him. So the bouncer dragged the guy out onto the sidewalk and left him there. The bouncer called the police and they hauled the guy off to the drunk tank to sleep it off. The bully probably never knew what hit him, or who.

True story.

That was before my BIL started dating or married my sister. My sister does not want him going into bars anymore, and he doesn't.