Strawberrys and Chocolate

Geno101

I wanted to buy some things for someone for V-day, and i had some strawberrys and chocolate in mind because she loves strawberrys and i think it would be romantic to have some sort of choclate to dip them in and feed to her myself. but what i needed help deciding was where i could get the chocolate from and what KIND of chocolate. Theres different kinds of chocolates. she doesnt have any prefference. i didnt mention this to her but she isnt crazy about chocolate like that. but i needed something that would go good with the strawberrys. I think Dark chocolate would be terrible with strawberrys. but, any suggestions is fine. Even something different than chocolate.

Dark chocolate on strawberries is tasty. However, if you're doing this real time, a few things to consider.

- Where is your melted chocolate going to be? Melted chocolate doesn't stay melted that long, so unless you two are standing over the stove ...

- If the chocolate is liquid, it's probably hot. Unless you're usually from the bottle chocolate sauce, which is not so yummy in my opinion.

I think you show prepare some chocolate covered strawberries ahead of time, and then enjoy them with her. Maybe with some sort of drink - alcohol if you are older (didn't see your age - something like champagne) or maybe a sparkling alcoholic-free cider or something.

I wanted to buy some things for someone for V-day, and i had some strawberrys and chocolate in mind because she loves strawberrys and i think it would be romantic to have some sort of choclate to dip them in and feed to her myself. but what i needed help deciding was where i could get the chocolate from and what KIND of chocolate. Theres different kinds of chocolates. she doesnt have any prefference. i didnt mention this to her but she isnt crazy about chocolate like that. but i needed something that would go good with the strawberrys. I think Dark chocolate would be terrible with strawberrys. but, any suggestions is fine. Even something different than chocolate.

you said "she isnt crazy about chocolate like that". Then you should Try whip cream. im not that crazy about chocolate either but i absolutely loveeee whip cream on strawberries.

chocolate morsels

chocolate chips

blocks of chocolate

Milk chocolate or

dark chocolate

Semi sweet milk chocolate chips melted with a little shortening.

"dipping" chocolate kit for strawberry

Hey Geno101,

How are you?It's been a llllloooonnngg time stranger

hey, it has been a long time. I've been alright, and thanks for the advice.

you said "she isnt crazy about chocolate like that". Then you should Try whip cream. im not that crazy about chocolate either but i absolutely loveeee whip cream on strawberries.

When i said she isnt crazy about chocolate i meant, she likes it but its not kind of chocolate that she's just CRAZY about. but she likes it just as much as the next person.

But what i was picturing was some choclate thats soft enough to actually be able to dip into wihtout heating it up. Like...picture cake icing. U could dip strawberrys into that, wihtout heating it up because it stays the same consistency. i was gonna do that but i dunno...

ALSO, i need to know where to find a basket of "smell goods". u know..the typical wicker baset of a bunch of things that smell rediculously good. And if anyone could give me a typical price for something like that, it'd be greatly appreciated. I have no idea where to look for something like this. The closest thing i can think of is bed bath and beyond...but, i just looked on their website, and i saw nothing like that. help

ALSO, i need to know where to find a basket of "smell goods". u know..the typical wicker baset of a bunch of things that smell rediculously good. And if anyone could give me a typical price for something like that, it'd be greatly appreciated. I have no idea where to look for something like this. The closest thing i can think of is bed bath and beyond...but, i just looked on their website, and i saw nothing like that. help

You mean like potporri? You can try looking around the dollar store or London Drugs. I've been both sell some pretty and fancy looking ones.

Otherwise you mean like bath goodies? Body Shop is good for that.