Hi

There is this girl i fancy at school, i mean, this isnt your typical fancy, this is real love.

Anyway, she fancies a guy she hasnt ever met, and everytime me and friends go out, she always comes and she is always texting this boy and calling him and it is tearing me apart.. i cant look her in the eye because if i do ill tell her how i feel and cry. And we have a good friendship.

Help.

Well, you've learned a lesson regardless of how this turns out: do not pursue friendships with someone you have a crush on. Instead, pursue something romantic with them! Because you will almost inevitably wind up in this frustrating scenario.

However, you're currently already in it, so I am not sure what to advise you. It seems she's interested in someone else. If she hasn't indicated any interest at all in you, I wouldn't pursue it, and instead, would look to date someone else.

You could always tell her how you feel, but if she doesn't feel the same, then your friendship will be awkward and strained.

No, I definitely don't recommend the "just friends" approach when we initially like someone. It is very, very hard to get out of the Friend Zone once you're in it.

• Like 1

I hate to be sceptical here but you sound very young. Now you say you "love" this girl and you've placed this post in suicide because that's how "torn up" you think you feel.

But this whole situation and the thoughts and feelings you're having about it will pass unless you choose to hang on to them.

So the best advice I can give you is to forget about it, stay friends with her if you want but don't beat yourself up if you can't take being with her anymore. I went through the whole romantic desire thing with a couple of girls once but there's not much point unless you become stronger by the end of it.