well i jst called her and

i just called the girl i met on uno and she didnt answer. I know usually i would be like ok fine. But i asked her what time was good to call and she said after 9:00 her time. So i told her i was gona call at 9:30. Well i was thinkin she would prob put her away up at 9:25 because im insecure like that and what do u kno, she did. Is this a sign that she might not like me or want me calling her.

I need imput..or could it be that she just forgot

you asked her what time would be good to call? and then she put her away sign up..just minutes before you were about to call.. and then didnt answer her phone.

well she could have forgot..but most likely she didnt wanna talk with you on the phone.

maybe her husband came in the room. or came home unexpectedly?

you will find out if the feeling is mutual very soon when you ask her about it. Do you know if she has a bf or not? Maybe you should've asked before calling her...that way she would've gotten the hint. I'm sure she already knows that you have feelings for her by now - but it's strange that she wasn't there to pick up. If a girl was truly interested in you, she wouldn't just "forget" you were going to call. Just see how she responds, and if she really does care, she will make you feel that she does...one way or another. g'luck.

"Dropping the kids off at the pool" is another way of saying that maybe she was taking a dump or something when you called.

LMAO!!! Ive never heard that before, but i am soooo using that from now on hahahahaha!!!

As for the original poster i have to agree with desert_rose26.

I think that If she was really interested, she would see that she had a missed call and she would have rang you back. Well thats what i would have done anyway.